Chapter 37 - Group Sleepover

1 Message from - Con <3

Hey babe, sleepover tonight I'll pick you up at 6! Cxxxx

This is what I have been waking up to from Con 'Cute' good morning texts. He texts me every morning but it's quite funny some of them.

Well then sleepover tonight at 6.

Where to start?

Okay.

What time is it now? 16.08.

That's a start. I grab my bag that looks that a gym bag. Infact it is a gym bag but I'll just use it anyway.

Pyjamas? Check. Extra Clothes? Check.

I suppose I'm all done but I still need to get my dinner which i'll just eat a fruit salad since knowing the boys they'll have pizza or something.

I quickly check my phone 17.50
10 minutes till Connor picks me up. So I decided to put TV on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly text Connor and ask where he is.

1 Message to - Con <3

Hey, where abouts are you Mr?! Xxxx

1 Message from - Con <3

Sorry, just turning the Corner babe sorry Cxxxx

I smiled. Why does he keep calling me babe I don't know it make me laugh.

I ran downstairs with my bags and ran out to his car.

"Heyyy!" I said as I got him and pecked his cheek.

"How come your so happy?!"

"Because I get to hang out with 3 of my best friends! James, Brad and Tristan!"

Connor puts a hand to his heart and pretends to cry.

"Aww little Connor's upset" I say as I lean in for a kiss which ends up being long and passionate.

"I better get moving, the boys want to see you. Like they won't shut up."

I laugh as we start the engine on the car.

Once we reached his house we still had 30 mins till the other boys came so we decided to sort the bed arrangements.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Connor said with a wink and holding a pillow.

As soon as he said that I whacked him over the head with the pillow.

"Oh no you didn't" he said clicking his fingers in a Z.

"Yeah I diddd!" I said as it led onto a pillow fight which was really fun.

After about 15 minutes of that we sat down out of breath.

Then the door bell goes.

"That's the boys, i'll go get it" I say as I stand up and walk over to the door.

My hair looks terrible as I just pause and quickly look in the mirror but i'll sort it once the boys are in.

"Heyyy guyss!" I said.

"Hey...uhm do you want us to uhm... leave you two to it?" Brad asks making me confused.

"Confused..."

"Your hair..have two been having...some..fun?" Tristan asks me which makes me laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" James asks.

"You lot! We were having a pillow fight!"

"Without us?!" Tristan asks.

"Yeaa...sorry, come in!" I say as the boys follow behind me.

"PIZZAAAA!" Connor shout as he comes down the stairs after sorting his hair out.

"I'll go check it." I say as I get up and leave for the kitchen.

As I put the 2 pizzas down on the plate the boys were quickly in stuffing there faces.

"How romantic" I say loudly.

"I am arnt I?!" Connor asks/says whilst food falls out of his mouth.

"Seriously?! You really are charming" I say as I go through and sit down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 22.00 and we were watching Insidious. I absolutely hate this film and I'm really scared.

James, Tristan and Brad were all sitting on the floor whilst me and Connor where sat up on the couch.

Just now I had my head tucked into Connor chest with his arms supporting me.

I knew it was nearly finished though because we've been watching it for what seems ages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have a good idea." James says once the film is over.

"Tell us your great idea Jems." I say and I know he hates it.

"Don't call me that. But anyway. Why don't we play truth or dare and whenever you do a dare you have to have a drink of alcohol?"

"Uhm yea I suppose" we all say.

We sit in a circle and I was in-between James and Con.

"Okay. Heidi. Truth or Dare?" Brad asks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss James."

"Fine."

I turn round and quickly kiss James.

"Now take a drink" Connor says

I felt it burn against the back of my throat but it was nice.

After about 2 hours we were all drunk especially me but it was quite funny.

Then it came to Tristan's turn.

"Truth or dare Heidi?"

"Dare"

"I dare you and Connor to go and make out"

I look at Connor and he shrugs.

Since me and Connor were now already on the couch I got onto his lap and started kissing him passionately and hungrily but it was nice.

I had my hands tugging his hair as he let out a small moan.

It went on for about 5 minutes just us kissing. He hands were on my back attempting to take my top of but I knocked his hands of since we were infront of the boys.

"Happy?!" I say.

"Eh yea!" Brad says as all you can see on Connor is lipstick on his face.

After about an hour my eyes started feeling heavy and I slowly drifted of to sleep