Chapter 3 - New home

I was finally of the train! It looked lovely here!

Once I got out the train I went into the station which seemed quite old.

"Hi, uhm, is there a taxi rank around here?" I asked a person around my age as I wanted to get to my house because seemingly it was lovely.

My mum and dad were quite wealthy which meant that I got a big house, well it wasn't a house really. It was a flat but a penthouse which meant it was massive! And it was on the top floor!

"Yea sure hun, there's one just outside and it's brilliant taxi service!" The lady said, I thanked her and made my way outside and looked around to find the taxi rank.

Once I got to the taxi rank I took out an envelope which had my address and keys in.

I got in the taxi and gave the man the address and of we go!

I forgot to text my mum to say I was here so I better so that now since I don't know how long the taxi journey will take.

1 Message To - Mum

Hiya mum, that's me in here now and in the taxi on my way there! Xxx

I sent that and realised that we were here.

"£5.60 that'll be." The taxi man said in a weird way, I was kind of freaked out.

So I gave him the money and got my change back.

It was a lovely looking apartment, white on the outside.

As I walked in it looked very modern yet normal if you know what I mean?

It had a little lobby bit which actually had someone working behind it. It must just be for extra security.

There was a woman behind the desk so I went up to her.

'Hey, I was wondering if you could help me find where my flat is?' I ask.

"Yes of course!"

I showed her my room number and she led me straight up to it. Which wasn't that far.

Once the lady led me to my door I thanked her gave her a smile.

I took my keys out the envelope and unlocked the door.

Wow.

It was amazing! But it was empty but I was going furniture shopping tomorrow so all should be fine!

I put my bags down in my bedroom which already had a big built in wardrobe and an en-suite!

It was lovely.

So I put all my clothes in the wardrobe that's already here.

I looked at my phone and realised what time it was so I laid out my sleeping bag and put my pillow on top and got dressed into my pyjamas before brushing my teeth in my new en-suite.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

OMG guys! Well I know the vamps aren't in it yet but they will be soon I'm thinking of another 2 or 3 chapters...sorry.

But as you see I have uploaded a lot so far and I don't really do much so the updates will be quite fast!

I told you this would be a longer chapter!