Chapter 30 - Together

Me and James were still going at it with Connor. Yes I know it feels long but we feel like it's working with Connor.

Just now we were all sitting down watching a film. Me on the couch next to Brad and James then Tristan and Connor on an other.

James had his arm around me with my head nuzzled into his chest.

We were watching Toy Story since it was our favourite film at the moment.

I looked over at Connor who I thought was watching the film but he had his face stuck on his phone.

About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. Since everyone was in my house I went and got it.

"Hey" this girl said who was about my age but she had a very short skirt on with a crop top on. Ugly much?!

"Uhm who the hell are you?" I said as she barged in.

I turned round to see her and Connor snogging.

I was distraught when I seen this.

"Everyone out now." I said as I shooed everyone out.

Brad and Tristan shoved Connor out which left James.

"James please leave." I said quite hardly but I didn't mean it to.

"Heidi I.." James said.

"I need to get to work" I said, which was true. I did.

Connors POV

Toy Story is my favourite film but since the talk me and Heidi had back in Majorca it was hard to be in her apartment again.

A while through the film I got a text off this girl. She is a right brat but I'm trying to make Heidi jealous.

Yes I know, I dumped her but I really love her still.

Seeing her with James has put a whole in my heart which won't ever been put back together.

I met this other girl last night she was at the club that I went to so I got totally drunk and we went to her house, lets just say it went well. But it wasn't with the person I wanted it to be with.

I got a text off her and she asked me if I could see her so I gave her Heidi's address and I would get the door and run out with her.

The door went about halfway through the film. As soon as I got up Heidi was already there.

When she opened the door she ran up to me as snogged me.

I went with it and went right into it to make Heidi jealous.

We stood there about 5 minutes just kissing until Heidi kicked us all out of her house. Even James.

Heidi's POV

I started walking to work and for once started thinking about my parents. Which I'm think of doing within the next couple of days to get away from everything.