Chapter 42 - Company

It's been a week since I asked Connor to leave and I feel like he doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

It was my dad's funeral two days ago so I only got back yesterday.

I haven't had any texts or calls and I feel like he doesn't want me anymore.

I don't know or care if he wants me but I'm going to go and see him since I suppose I'm a bit happier now that everything is out of the way.

I haven't been to Connors house with his mum there so if she is home then I suppose it'll be best to do it now.

I got up, out my bed since I've been lying in it for about 2 hours thinking about Connor.

So I decided to go for a shower.

Once I got out I got dressed into some shorts and a pink/white ombré top.

I locked my door and put the keys in my bag along with my phone and lip gloss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on the street that Connors house was and I noticed that there was a car there and it was probably his mum or dads car.

I approached his house letting out a deep sigh as I knocked on the door.

"Hi, can I help you dear?" Connors mum said as she approached the door.

"Hey, uhm I'm Heidi and I was wondering if Connor was in?"

"Oh so your the Heidi Connor won't stop talking about?! Of course come on in, he hasn't stopped talking about you!" her mum said as she let me in.

"Connor! Heidi's here!" his mum shouts through to him.

Her mum left to go to the kitchen whilst she told me where the living room was.

"Yea alight Brad I'll tell her tomorrow but I need to go bye!" I hear as he is talking to Brad on the phone.

Who does he need to tell something to?
What was it he needed to say?

"Hey" I say shyly.

He doesn't look at me or anything.

"Con please, I'm sorry i was just really sad from when my dad died. I felt like I needed space away from everyone. I hope we're okay?" I say looking down at the floor with a tear starting to roll down my face.

"I was just teasing you! of course we're ok! I love you more than anything in the world and I'm sorry I didn't text you I thought you were angry at me for some reason." He said wiping my tear away with his thumb.

"I love you Con" I say leaning in for a kiss.

"I.Love.You.To." Connor whispered in between kisses.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I'm sorry it's not that long I have had terrible writers block and I've also had a really busy week...sorry :(