Chapter 15 - London

It has been a week since me and Connor have been going out and we have decided to go to London today all 5 of us.

I was really excited because I haven't been to London before.

We were getting the train to London and we were already at the train station.

' Train to London on platform 9 '
The woman said as we started boarding the train.

It was one of the big comfy trains.

Tristan, James and Brad all sat in one of the four seaters whilst me and Connor sat next to each other in a two seater.

The journey was about 2 hours long.

"Thanks for letting me stay last night."
Connor said as we found our seats.

"It's all good" I said as I put my head on his chest.

"I'm so happy your mine." he said which made me smile.

I took my head of his chest and kissed him.

Just short but sweet.

Then put my head back on his chest.

He played with my hair which made me slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heidi wake up." Connor said

"We're nearly here." He said as I lifted my head of his chest.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"It alright your gorgeous when you fall asleep."

He always seems to make me blush.

As we walked of the train and into London the weather was lovely.

We all decided to plan where we would go;London eye, Trafalgar Square, M&Ms world then Harry Potter studios which we had already booked and was super excited for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

London eye was really tall. I forgot to mention that I'm scared of heights. Which will be great news for me.

We were next in line to go in one of the pods which were surprisingly big and we got one to ourselves since the boys were pretty famous.

Me and James took a seat as the others looked out the window. You could see the bright smile of Connors as he was mesmerised but it all.

"I'm so happy you and Connor are together." James said with a smile.

"Aw thanks James!"

"You coming to look out?"

"Well you see the problem is...i might be a bit scared of heights..."

"Your having a laugh! We take you on the London eye and now your scared."
He said as he bursted out laughing.

"Shut up" I said with a grin on my face.

We then went on the tube to get to Trafalgar Square and since there wasn't enough room for all of us I sat on Connors lap. It was a bit awkward but oh well!

When we reached Trafalgar Square. The water was so blue in each of the fountains and the boys left me and Connor for a bit as we held hands and walked around for a bit. Then we noticed Tristan and James throw Brad into one of the pools it was literally the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Then it was M&M world omg I loved it! I spent ages in it picking what I wanted and making sure I had enough. Then we had to leave to go to Harry Potter studios.

Me and Connor were fangirling it was so fun and amazing and then you got to have butter beer omg it's amazing!

After about 2 hours there we decided to head back and all stay at Brads house for the night.

Connors POV

Today has been absolutely amazing seeing Heidi smile was the cutest thing I have ever seen.