Freedom?

'I'm going to die'...

My body won't stop shaking. I've broken out in a cold sweat. My heart is racing. I can barely breath. I close my eyes tight and wait for what ever comes next. The hand on my shoulder moves and I hear a few more foot steps. Someone is in front of me. Oh the anticipation of what will happen is killing me. Then...

"Bella?"

'That voice. I know that voice.' I slowly open my eyes and look at the source. And the face I see is "JASON!"

His eyes widen suddenly as I tackle him with a tight hug. My body shakes violently with fear as a few tears fall from my face. I bury my face into his chest and I don't let go. His hand gently rests on my back.

"Bella? What's wrong? What happened?" his sweet voice filled to the brim with concern as he gently rubs my back.

"Oh come now Bella, it's just a game of hide and seek~" that voice. That sickening voice. It makes my blood run cold and my body freeze all movement, even the shaking. I slowly look up past Jason's face to be greeted by Candy Pop's.

I scream and quickly crawl away from Jason "NO! S-STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" I look around for an escape and see that Jason left the door open. It leads to a forest. I get up as quick as possible and dart out the door with Jason calling after me. Last thing I hear before disappearing into the woods is 'not safe for mortals'

I run deep into the woods far from the path. Faster and faster. Deeper and deeper. I couldn't let Candy Pop get me no matter what.

Faster.

Further.

I pushed deeper into the woods until my head begins to hurt.

I look back to see if I was being followed only to run into a branch.

The last thing I hear before blacking out is bells. Bells and what sounds like a demon.

'Please Jason... Don't let Candy Pop get me'... I just want to go home... I just want to be free...

Darkness...