Aftercare

"Bella?"

"Yes Jason?" I roll to face him.

"Was it really ok for me to cum inside of you? What if you get pregnant so soon?" He rests his hand on my cheek, worry filling his eyes.

I giggle a little "Then we best start thinking of names." I kiss his nose "I am perfectly happy that you came inside of me."

He smiles and relaxes, chuckling at my joke. "As long as you are ok and happy. How do you feel? Down there?"

With everything happening I hadn't noticed anything painful but now that things have calmed down I notice a slight sting. "It stings a bit." I sit up and look to see a small puddle of cum and blood oozing out of me. "I-I'm bleeding!"

Jason quickly sits up and looks at the puddle then sighs softly. "Yes, I took your virginity meaning I broke your hymen. A small piece of skin protecting your virginity. That is perfectly normal and healthy for you to bleed a little."

He climbs off the bed and goes to the connected bathroom where he comes back with a towel. He comes to me and gently lays me down. He carefully lifts one of my legs and cleans me up with the towel.

I cover my face, embarrassed. "You didn't have to do that."

"I know, but I wish to care for you to the best of my ability." After taking care of me he wipes the bed off. "Now, how does a nice, warm bath sound?"

"But isn't that expensive and difficult to do?" In my home we would have to boil pot after pot of water for even a warm tub to clean ourselves with.

Jason chuckled a bit. "Not at all my dear, and not for me. You see, I have the best tub money can buy. It is a perk of being who and what I am." He lifted me gently and carried me to the washroom where a large copper tub sat. He placed me carefully on a stool and started the water. A moment passed and water began to poor into the tub.

"Oh wow! I've never seen a tub this nice before!" I put my hand in the water and it was warm.

Jason helps me into the large tub and then gets in behind me. "With me you can live a life of luxury."

I think for a moment as I lay back against him. "Jason? Can I ask you something?"

"Of course my dear, you can ask me anything about anything." He carefully pours water over my chest with a cup.

I look up at him. "Will you continue to kill people?"

Jason grows quiet and sets the cup down. "So what if I did? Would it upset you if I did?" He sounded a bit upset.

"Not at all, I just wanted to know so I knew what to expect." I give him a reassuring smile and reach my left hand up and place it on his cheek.

He looked at me shocked. "You are ok with me killing people? Y-you would run in fear that you could be next or try to turn me in?" There was surprise in his voice.

I sit up and carefully turn around in the tub to face him. I take his hands in mine and hold them to my chest, so he could feel my beating heart. "I've seen your true form. I've seen my mother slashed open like a gutted fish. I've seen you try to protect me against things you couldn't possibly win against. I've made love to you Jason. Nothing you could ever do would scare me away from you, even if you tried to kill me yourself, I would always love you. I swear on everything that as long as my heart beats, and even long after, I will always love you and be on your side."

Jason looked as if he was about to cry. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. "Thank you Bella. You mean so much to me. I would never hurt you of my own choice."

I smiled and hugged him back. We both relaxed and lay in the tub until our fingers and toes were wrinkled. After a while Jason helped me out of the tub and he dried me off with a fluffy towel and himself as well. He took me to the room and had me sit on the bed.

"Stay here my dear, I'll go find you some clothes." He swiftly got dressed and left the room.

I smile softly to myself and look around. I get off the bed and pick up one of the candles in a holder. I carefully walk around the room holding the candle and my towel around me. I looked closely at the wax dolls, they were so realistic.

Just as I was about to reach out and touch one Jason came back with a nightgown and panties for me. "Here you are my dear Bella." He walks over to me and looks at the doll I was looking at. "It's a shame they grow old so quickly."

I carefully set the candle down and get dressed. "What do you mean?"

He looks at me and smiles. "That can be explained another day, it's late and we should rest." He leads me back to the bed and removes the dirty sheet.

Underneath the purple sheet was a red one, it was made of a material I didn't know of. "What is this? It's so soft."

Jason chuckles. "It's not a surprise that you don't recognize it, and not because of your class but rather for the face that as of right now there are only about 100 in the world. It is Egyptian cotton. Something new, something nice."

"Oh wow. This must have cost a fortune!" I lay down on it slowly and soak in the feeling as I crawled under the sheets, is was like touching a cloud. So soft and smooth, it wasn't scratchy at all like other sheets I've used in the past.

"I made a trade for it." Jason climbs into the bed and lays next to me.

"What did you trade?" I scoot close to him and nuzzle up to him.

"His life. I got the sheet and he got to live." Jason laughs about it as if it were normal.

I gasp playfully "Jason!" I laugh a bit too and give him a small and gentle shove.

He laughs and pulls me close to him. We both sigh happily and he kisses me softly.

"Goodnight my lovely Bella."

"Goodnight my handsome Jason."

Holding each other we slowly drift off to sleep. It was the best sleep I'd ever had.