Jason's love

(Little warning before getting into this chapter. This is a smut chapter. This is my first smut chapter. And for those new to Wattpad, smut means s3x. This will be a long chapter. This probably won't happen often, or even ever again, so enjoy it while you can. Ok, enjoy!)

Jason held me gently from behind, his arms softly wrapped around my waist and his chin placed gingerly on my right shoulder. "What do you think?"

I had been in this room before but I had never noticed any of the details before. My eyes glanced around the room as my breath was caught in my throat, I was stunned by the room. "It's," he turns his face into my neck, nuzzling me. "It's beautiful."

He softly kissed my neck "Not as beautiful as you Bella."

I could feel my cheeks burning and my heart pounding in my chest. "J-Jason?"

"Yes?" His arms tightened around me slightly as he kissed my neck once again.

My breathing was shaky as I rested my hands on his arms. "W-what are you doing?" I didn't know how to feel but I knew it wasn't a bad feeling.

Jason stood up straight and delicately spun me to face him. He has a soft, and happy smile on his face. "I'm choosing you my dear."

I look up at him, my heart pounding in my ears, my face red and my hands shaking. "What do you mean?"

"My dear Bella," He leaned down slowly, "ever since I met you when you were a child I knew you were different than the rest. Even after seeing my true form and what I was capable of, you didn't fear me." He placed his right hand on my left cheek. "I watched you grow for as long as I could when you left, I watched your pain when I found you again, and even after all those long, and lonely years, you remembered me when all else would have forgotten. You are the one I want to spend the rest of time with. You are the one I want to give my heart and soul too."

"Jason, I-" his face was so close to mine I could feel his sweet breath on my face.

"I love you Bella."

He slowly closed the distance between us and kissed me softly. At first I was stunned and didn't know what to do but slowly I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His lips were warm and soft. He held me close but delicately, as if I would break if he held me too tightly. He gingerly ran his fingers through my short hair as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Suddenly, while still kissing me, he lifted me up into his arms, kicked off his shoes, took off mine, and carried me to the bed. Placing me down slowly he continued to kiss me as he climbed on top of me. My small body under his larger, built body was almost intimidating, almost. I ran my hands down his chest to the buttons on his vest and he gradually slid his hand up my leg, up my dress, resting it hesitantly on my thigh.

A moment later I push him away, "Jason, wait." I look into his golden eyes as concern spread over his face, his crimson locks falling into his face.

"What's wrong Bella?" He softly rested his forehead on mine.

"W-we can't do this. We aren't married and what would people think?" My voice trembled and I wanted to look away but I was fixated on his beautiful eyes.

He backs up a little but not too far. "What if we were to marry? Not to far from now?"

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened. "Y-you would marry me? Despite my class?"

He smiled and chuckled softly. "Yes, and your class means nothing to me my dear. I love you and that's all that matters to me. But would you marry me?"

I smile happily. "Yes, yes I would."