The attack

After eating I get up and clean my plate and put it away. I look around the kitchen, unsure what to do. I wasn't used to having freedom of a home, much less one this big. I walk out into the hall and begin to wander. I softly run my fingers against the wall, feeling the soft wall paper rub against my fingertips until they tingled.

This is my home now. This is where I live. Here I'm free. Free from torment, free from slavery, free from pain and suffering. Here I can be happy, I can be myself.

I stop at a mirror and stare at myself. My short ragged brown hair, my dull blue eyes, my pale dry skin, I needed to heal. It would take time, a long time, but I'm sure I'll be fine one day.

A few moments later I hear the blue door at the end of the hall open. Thinking it's Jason I quickly run to it. But standing in the door was an injured Candy pop.

"What happened?" I ask him as I get closer to him. "Let me help you."

He glared at me with dark eyes. Without a moment to think he lunges at me, grabbing me by my throat. "You won't escape me again!" Struggle as I might, whoever this was was stronger then me. I kick and flail in an attempt to get them off of me. They looked like candy pop but the skin was darker, the eyes were a deep dark purple, almost black, his hair seem to be changing as all of this happened. "I'll use a physical form so that clown can't get in my way!"

I was scared and it was getting hard to breath as he squeezed my throat tighter. I tried to punch and kick him but to no avail, it's as if he didn't even feel me hit him. I try reaching for something but nothing was within reach of my arms. "J-jason..." the room was spinning and starting to go black. I clawed at his hands trying to pry them away.

"I want to watch as the life drains from your eyes, and just before you die I'll consume your soul and body. I'll use your form to get to that maker of yours and I'll kill him too!" The demon grinned and laughed manically as he applied more pressure.

My body felt cold and my strength began to fade. It was so hard to breathe but I kept trying to fight. I couldn't die, not now, not like this. But I'm only human. I can feel tears falling down my face as my vision faded more and more. I had just found somewhere safe, I had just become happy. I was going to get married, I was going to have a family, I was...

The door directly next to us slammed open. I couldn't see anything but I knew it was Jason. I felt the weight of the demon lifted off of me and heard him crash into a wall. I gasp for air and begin to cough violently. I roll onto my stomach to prop myself up and look around.

Next to me Jason kneeled down. "Are you ok Bella? Can you stand?"

With his help I try to stand but my legs buckled beneath me, I couldn't speak so I shook my head. Jason looked so worried even in his true form.

"Alright, don't push yourself." He stood up and whistled. Soon a long, large, purple snake with goofy eyes and polka dots came out of a room. "Mr. Glutton will take you to safety. Stay where he takes you until I come for you."

The large snake carefully wrapped around my waist and lifted me onto his back. Using what strength I had left I held onto him.

"Oh no you don't!" I could hear the demon groan and yell as he tried to come after me. But Jason stood in his way.

I watch Jason and the demon fight as Mr. Glutton slithered away, out the door and into the woods. I began to cry. I was so scared. I was so weak. I wish there was something more I could do to help. I slowly fell asleep.

After a while I was awoken by the snake nuzzling my face. I opened my eyes and looked around to see I was in what seemed to be an infirmary. My throat hurt and I still couldn't talk. It was difficult to turn my head and I realized I had something around my neck. I sit up slowly from the bed I was in and look around. I look down to the snake who cared for me and I pat it's head.

The snake thumps it's tail, it was heavier then it seemed. A moment later a nurse walked in, she didn't look happy but she didn't seem bad.

"You're finally awake? Good. It's annoying to care for you with that thing around." She pointed at Mr. Glutton who in turn hissed at her. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Can you talk? No one knows who you are but if that thing brought you here then you must be important."

I attempt to talk but my throat was dry. I make a motion for a drink and the nurse sighs heavily and walks out. A moment later she returns with a cup of water with a straw in it and hands it to me. I take a moment to drink the water then set it down in my lap. I clear my throat and try again. "Jason is fighting Candy pop." My voice was horse and scratchy.

The nurses eye widened. "Again? And let me guess, you were Night Terrors target."

"I think so." I cough a bit. "He said something about trying to kill Jason. What's around my neck?"

The nurse sighed. "Great. Just fucking great. And it's called a neck brace." She shifted her weight. "And where do you fit in? Jason's next victim I suppose?"

I carefully shake my head. "Jason wants to marry me."

The nurse took a step back in shock. "HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes?"

"Oh I HAVE to tell Slender man!" She then quickly turns on her heel and walks out.

Oh boy. This probably won't end well. I lay back on the bed and Mr. Glutton crawls onto the bed and carefully lays its head on my lap. I slowly pet it until I fall asleep. I hope Jason comes to get me soon.