45

"Come on princess" Malcolm helps Ariana off the bed after putting Sophia in the car seat. "What's wrong" Malcolm asks pulling her into a hug. Ariana shakes her head and he nods picking up Sophia and walking her out to the car.

"My head hurts" Ariana pouts once Malcolm had sorted Sophia out. "When we get home you can take some medicine okay" he tells her and Ariana nods.

By the time they had arrived home Malcolm looked to Ariana who was fast asleep. He smiles at her before getting out the car and taking Sophia inside.

He walks back out and carefully opened the door to Ariana, being careful not to let her fall out. He unbuckles her seat belt and carefully lifts her out the car. "Baby" she mumbles turning around, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "It's okay it's me you don't have to wake up" he whispers shutting the door.

He carries her in and takes her up to the bedroom. He peels back the sheets and gently placed Ariana down. "I love you princess" he kisses her head before leaving her to sleep.

"Hi daddy" Emma smiles "hi sweetheart" Malcolm smiles giving her a hug "How was your sleepover at grandmas" Malcolm asks "it's was good, Where's mummy" she asks "mummy is sleeping so can you be quiet so mummy can sleep" he asks and she nods taking a seat on the sofa and grabbing her iPad.

Malcolm took Sophia out the car seat and went and placed her in the basket while he went and made her a bottle since Ariana was asleep.

"Daddy" Emma asks "yeah" he asks sitting down with Sophia in his arms and putting the bottle to her mouth. "Mummy said that me and Sophia have to share a room" Emma asks "when she's a little older yes" he nods "but we have a spare room why can't she go in there" she pouts "if we had a boy then he would go in the spare room but she's a girl and therefore we can still have guests over" he explains making Emma pout.

He watches Emma as she starts to cry. "I hate you" she sobs running up to her room and slamming the door. Malcolm let out a sigh at the attitude his 3 year old daughter had.

Ariana woke up to a door slamming. She got off the bed and walked to Emma's room, were she was sobbing her heart out. "Hey princess what the matter" Ariana asks sitting next to her making Emma cover her mouth "daddy told me not to wake you" she gasps "it's okay, want to tell me what's wrong" Ariana lifts her to put her in her lap.

"I don't want to share my bedroom with Emma" she sniffs "why she's your sister" Ariana asks "I don't want to upset you but, I don't want the things on my mummy and the photo book you made me to be seen by her" she sniffs "is that what's your worried about" Ariana asks and Emma nods.

"Your room is big right" Ariana asks and Emma nods. "Well when Sophia is 1 or maybe 6 months, when she sleeps through basically we will move her into your room. We will put all your stuff on this side of the room and all hers on that's side of the room" Ariana explains and Emma nods.

"I'm sure me and daddy can find something out for the stuff about your mum you don't want her to know about and to keep safe" she smiles down to her little girl who was smiling slightly. "There's a smile" Ariana pecks her cheek.

"Emma I told you not to wake Mummy" Malcolm sighs from the doorway. "It's okay" Ariana smiles "I'm sorry daddy" Emma pouts. "It's okay beautiful" he smiles. "Can I have a double bed then" she asks "how big do you think this room is" Ariana asks "you have a double bed" She giggles "and there's two people sleeping in that bed, but we will think about it" she says and Emma nods giving her mum a huge hug.