12

"Hey hey what's happened" Malcom asks rubbing Ariana's back before taking them to their bedroom for some privacy.

"What's happened princess" he asks "Emma" she cries "what about here" he asks concerned. She pulls out the letter that Emma gave her and hands it Malcom.

Malcom reads it and pulls Ariana into a hug "I'm sorry you had to see this" Malcom rubs her back. "Are you okay with her calling you Mummy" he ask her "of course" Ariana smiles at him wiping her eyes. "Do you mind watching her while I go and see my mum see if she's alright" Malcom asks "of course I don't" Ariana smiles kissing his lip. "Can we please burn that" Ariana asks "I'll sort that out don't worry" he tells her brushing a price of her long brown hair behind her ear.

Malcom kissed her lips once more before getting off the bed and looking back at her. "I'm alright" she smiles at him.

***
Ariana walked into Emma's bedroom and smiles at the small girl with brunette hair. "Emma princess" Ariana smiles sitting down on her bed. "Mummy" she smiles. Her Gorgeous green eyes flutter open. She had her feathers eyes. The eyes that made her fall in love with him.

"What would my princess like to do" she asks "cuddle with mummy" she asks and Ariana nods. Ariana picks her up carrying her to her bedroom and laying her down on the bed. "Frozen" Ariana asks "nooo Snow White" Emma giggles sticking her tongue out at her. Ariana smiles at her putting on Snow White before going over to the bed.

Emma snuggles into her side making Ariana smile. "Do you want build snowman let's play" Emma giggles "clever girl" Ariana smiles kissing her forehead.

"Mummy your beautiful" Emma smiles sitting on her stomach. "Why thank you but your the most beautifulest girl in the whole world" Ariana smile. "No I'm not" she pouts "you are princess" Ariana taps her little nose. "Gotcha nose" Ariana pinched it "Mummy give it back" she giggles "nope" she giggles "please" she asks "fine" Ariana giggles pretending to give er nose back.

"Wee" Emma says and Ariana picks her up carrying her to the toilet. "Good girl" Ariana smiles helping her wipe. Ariana lifts her up for her to wash her hand while she drys them on the towel.

"Mummy" Emma asks "when's daddy coming home" she asks "I'm not sure baby girl" Ariana tells her "I want a bath" she asks "I can give you one" Ariana suggest "really" she asks "of course" Ariana smiles running her a bath.

"What pyjamas do you want" Ariana asks "Elsa" she giggles and she nods getting out the night dress. Ariana tops the tap and checks the temperature before gently undressing her little girl.

She helps her into the bath and delicately washed her long brown hair and gently washed it out. "Daddy hurts when he washes hair" she pouts "daddy doesn't mean to hurt you" Ariana tells her. "I know he doesn't" she smiles at her. Ariana washed her body before letting her play with a few of the toys that Ariana and Malcom had brought her to play in the bath with.

"Ready to get out" Ariana asks and she nods. Ariana lifts her body and placed her on the mat before gently drying her body. She slips the night dress over her pulling up some clean underwear.

"Want your hair doing" she asks "please" Emma's eyes widen making Ariana chuckle.

Ariana combs through her hair separating it into two pieces before doing two braids in her hair "I love you Mummy so much" Emma jumps into her arms.