14

"You are" Ariana smiles. "Hi Mum" Malcom smiles "hi sweetie" she smiles back. Malcom really couldn't believe that his mum was playing with Emma. 

"Mummy" Emma giggles. "What princess" Ariana asks "grandma wants you" she smiles. Ariana kisses Malcolm check before skipping down the stairs to her Mum.

Malcom goes over to his mum and hugs her. "Daddy" Emma tugs on his pants "what baby" Malcom bends down to her hight "Can we watch movie now" she asks him. "When mummy's finished with her mummy we can okay" he suggests "okay" she smiles.

"I though she don't like me" Emma whispers to Malcom "well it looks like she wants to be your grandma too" Malcom whispers back. "Okay" she giggles wrapping her arms around him.

"Mum" Ariana asks "hi sweetie" she smiles "Emma said you wanted me" Ariana asks "I just want to make sure your okay" she smiles giving her daughter a hug. Ariana smiles against her mother enjoying the motherly hug. "I'm okay" Ariana tells her "I don't want you to feel like you had to say yes to her calling you Mummy" she explains "mum I'm fine with her calling me mummy" Ariana smiles at her.

"Mummy" Emma pouts "what sweetie" Ariana giggles "your promises to watch a movie" her bottom lip wobbles "aww princess I'm coming" Ariana giggles picking her up.

Ariana kissed her mums check before leaving the room. "Emma" Malcom chuckles "she promised" she laughs.

They all go back up the stairs and get up watching Cinderella 3 time over before Emma went to bed after a bedtime story off Malcom and Ariana.

***
"Look" Malcom smiles making Ariana go over and sit on the bed with him. "Baby we cant afford that" Ariana says "we can, I have a saving account and I have had money left down from me from people that have passed away" he tells her. "Baby, it's Emma first birthday with you, don't you want to make it special" Ariana asks "I do but I also want a family" he explains "well if your sure" she says kissing his lips. "We can go and view it tomorrow" Malcom smiles. "We need a baby sitter then" Ariana says "I know" he pouts. "I'll do it" Karen says "hey it's a good job I was dressed" they both laugh "you sure Mum" Malcom asks "of course I've been a bitch it's time I make it up" she suggests "okay" Malcom smiles.

After house of giggling and laughing Malcom and Ariana decided it was best to get some sleep. "You okay" Ariana asks rolling over to face Malcom "I'm fine" he smiles "your not that's not the beautiful smile I always get" she asks "I feel like I've ruined your relationship with your mum" he sighs "don't worry about that's she's happy for us both" she pecks his lips.

He pulls her close to him and Ariana smiles into his check. "Ariana" Malcom groans "I didn't do it" Ariana giggles "there is only one person with their head in my chest and a tongue" Malcom chuckles. "Sorry" she blushes. "It's fine" he chuckles kissing her lips.

********
"I love it" Ariana giggles holding Malcom's hand "I do too" Malcom smiles.

After signing papers applying for the house everything was done and the house was theirs.

Ariana and Malcom went shopping for Emma's birthday. "You seriously buying her everything she wanted on that list" Ariana asks watching Malcom tick it off "yes" Malcom chuckles. Ariana Throws some stuff in the trolly.

After they had sorted Emma out they went looking for stuff for their house. "How many bloody towel do you think we need" Malcom chuckles "10" Ariana giggles putting them in the trolley. "Ariana" Malcom chuckles "put that back" Ariana warns "it's a nice
Ornaments" Malcom chuckles "it looks like there fucking put it back" Ariana tells him "fine" he chuckles.

"God your such a kid" Ariana groans as Malcom wanted every single thing "I am" he picks her up "Malcom put me down" she groans "someone's not a happy bunny today" he laughs "fuck off" Ariana says getting frustrated at him.

"Baby stop" Malcom grabs her arm and she turns to face him "what's wrong" Malcom asks pulling her into a hug. "I just want to go home that's all" she tells him and he nods as they go and pay before going home.