24

"What you doing princess" Malcom asks walking into the bedroom. "Nothing just looking through Facebook" Ariana smiles "yeah about that" Malcom asks "yes" Ariana looks up to him "you have loads of boys on there" Malcom pouts

"I only want you" Ariana tells him and he nods as she kisses his lips. "Where Emma" Ariana asks. "Playing" Malcom says and Ariana nods.

"She starts nursery again tomorrow" Ariana says and he nods "I'm glad" Malcom says "I want her o have friends and not be locked away and let her have a childhood" Malcom tells Ariana "I want that too" Ariana says and he nods.

"When I was at college today they said I can be given money to help us" Ariana says "how much" Malcom asks "£100 a month" Ariana says "I collected the forms just to please them, but it will help" Ariana says and he nods. "We both need money so that money can be for you" Malcom tells her. "But don't you need help with the bills" Ariana asks "if I do I'm sure you will help me but at the minute I have it covered you need some money to your self Ariana" he chuckles and she nods.

"At least your doing what you want to do" Malcom smiles "I am, one year of college and then a teaming course and then I'm sorted" Ariana smiles and he nods "I'm glad god happy" he pecks her lips.

"Hey Baby girl" Ariana smiles seeing her in the door way "hi mummy hi daddy" she runs over to them getting on the bed "I'm I going nursery tomorrow" Emma ask and Ariana and Malcom nod.

"Mummy's going to pick you up is that okay" Malcom asks "of course" she gies cuddling into Ariana. "Who's that" Malcom asks as her phone pings "stop being paranoid" Ariana tells him "it's my mum" Ariana says showing him proof.

"Nanny Joan" Emma asks and Ariana nods.

"Bath time you" Malcom says "but I'm hungry" Emma pouts "mummy will make you something to eat before bed" Ariana says and she nods going of with Malcom for a bath.

Ariana got up off the bed and went and made Emma some toast. "Thank you Mummy" Emma smiles "your welcome princess" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

"Baby someone called Jake messaged you" Malcom says and Ariana nods sorting out Emma. "He put a kiss" Malcom says getting annoyed "what's daddy so worked up" Emma asks "because daddy is being silly and thinking I would leave for another boy when I wouldn't" Ariana tells her tucking her into bed after her brushing her teeth.

"I love you princess" Ariana pecks her head "I love you Mummy thank You" Emma says before closing her eyes. Malcom comes in the room and says goodnight before they both walked out.

"I only love you" Ariana says "but why did he put a kiss" Malcom asks "I don't know" Ariana shrugs "and one things his ugly" Ariana says "but so am I" Malcom says making Ariana then around instantly. "Your beautiful, your handsome and your my boyfriend who I love" Ariana kisses his lips

"If it makes you feel better I'll tell him not to put kisses, he knows I have a boyfriend" Ariana says "everyone does they say we're cute and that were special because we have Emma who we care for" Ariana says "they know" Malcom ask "who doesn't" Ariana says and he nods.

"Let's go to bed" Ariana says getting a drink as Malcom turns off all the lights and locks the front door.

They cuddle up on the bed. "How do I mute this" Ariana asks "Urm pass it here" Malcom asks and Ariana hands him her phone "I need my alarm to go off" Ariana says and he nods muting the notifications for messages off all but her mum or Malcom's Mum "there you go princess" Malcom smiles "thanks babu" Ariana kisses his lips before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

Malcom didn't want to be a boyfriend who didn't trust his girlfriend because he did trust Ariana. He just wanted to know if everything was okay and Ariana was only caring about him.

As Malcom read through the messages and his heart broke for his girl who was peacefully asleep beside him.