❤️

Emma came back for surgery and everything had gone well. They had a follow up appointment to see if everything had gone and the cancer hadn't come back.

Ariana and Malcom waited patiently for their baby girl to wake up. Malcom sobbed into Ariana while Ariana calmed him down.

"Daddy" Emma croaks "I'm here" he whispers standing up. "Mummy" she asks "I'm here too" Ariana smiles.

Emma opened her eyes and smiled at her parents. Malcom hugged his baby girl so tight thankful she was okay. Ariana didn't want to spoil their moment. As much as she saw her as her daughter, she knew Malcom was her farther.

"Mummy" Emma opens her arms. Ariana walks over to her and pulls her into a hug. "We're proud of you baby girl" Ariana whispers "really" she ask "we are" Malcom smiles.

Ariana and Malcom climb on the bed cuddling Emma as she colours in using the paper that she had been given.

"Why do I have balloons" Emma asks "grandma" Emma giggles as both Joan and Karen put down the balloons and one at a time hugged Emma.

"Is she asleep" Joan asks and Malcolm nods. "Bless her" Karen smiles at the sleeping Ariana "she didn't sleep last night because she wanted me to sleep" Malcom explains "what a sweetheart" Joan chuckles.

"Mummy didn't sleep daddy" Emma asks and he shakes his head "Mummy always sleeps" she giggles "no she doesn't" Malcom laughs. "She does in bed with you every night" she smiles "that's when it's bed time" he giggles "but mummy misses her sleep last night because she wanted me to sleep" Malcom pecks her forehead.

"Can I watch YouTube" she ask "of course" Malcolm grabs his phone snuggling with Emma as they watched YouTube together. Joan and Karen smiles before saying goodbye and leaving.

"Why did you let me sleep" Ariana yawns waking up "because you looked tired and we haven't really done anything" Malcom chuckles "okay" she says "your mum did come though" he tells her and she nods.