Emma and Alisa time ❤️

Alisa PoV
"Emma princess it's time to wake up" I gently shake her "Morning mama" she yawns as her eyes flutter open making my heart melt. "Am I at nursery today" she asks me "nope it's a weekend so you've got time with you mama" I giggle.

"Can we go swimming" she asks "mod course we can" I smile at her. I gently pick her up and carry her downstairs for breakfast.

I make her some porridge while making myself some toast. "I love you mama" she giggles "I love you too princess" I smile back.

"What bathing suit do you want" I ask "princess" she squeals making me chuckles. I carry her back up to her room and help her change into her swimming costume "is Mama coming in to" she asks "of course I will because you need her swimming" I reply going to get a costume on to.

"Have fun you two beautiful girls" my mum says "we will I love you" I call before walk-info our the house. "Mama" Emma asks "yes baby" I ask "am I bad" she asks "no baby girl" I reply confused picking her up and resting her on my hip "but mama gets bad looks because me" she muffled "because I was very young when I had you" I tell her "ohhh" she giggles making me shake my head laughing st her.

I take her into the locker room and put our stuff in the lockers before I take her hand and help her into the pool. "It's cold" she whines cuddling into me "it will get warmer I promise" I tell her as I place my hand on her stomach as she kicks her legs "mama I'm doing it" she giggles "you are my big girl" I giggle "slide" she giggle "fine" I sigh getting out and getting in the slide with her. We go down together "own" she asks "you can't you need help with the ladders and I will need to catch you" I explain "I'll help her up" a lady says "Your sure" I ask "of course I don't mind" she smiles as she helps Emma up the slide. "Catch my mama" she asks hopeful. "I will" I says and she comes down into my arms.

"That fun" she smiles "I'm glad you enjoyed it" I smile at her. "What would my princess like to do now" I ask as I shower her. "Park" she asks "of course" I smile.

I braid her hair before taking her to the park. "Me push" she giggles "want me to push you" I question and she nods "alright" I smile gently pushing her. "Weee" she giggles "no higher" she cries "I'm sorry" I chuckle.

I picks her up out the swings before taking her home. "Cinderella" she squeals and I nod putting on Cinderella for her as we cuddle up and sit and watch the film.

"Mama I'm tired" she yawns "go on then you can have a nap" I smile carrying her up to bed. "I love you" she mutters falling to sleep "I love you two" I peck her forehead putting her into some pyjamas and tucking her into bed.

"How was your day" my mum asks "it was good" I smile grabbing a bottle of water "Emma seems to have enjoyed today with you" she smiles "she did" I smile sitting down and looking through my phone.

"How's everyone being with you" she asks "alright" I shrug.

"Mama" Emma ask "yes baby girl" I ask  her turning round and smiling at her she takes my hand and leads me upstairs "I'm sorry" she cries "it's okay baby girl" i tell her strolling her hair.