❤️

"Is she going to be okay" Malcom asks clutching Ariana's hand "Emma has bone cancer" he explains "my poor baby she can't be taken away from me now" he sobs "we can operate on her elbow to get rid of the caned but there's there's a chance the cancer can grown back or even spread" he explains "do the surgery, it gives me longer with her please" Malcom asks "we will take her down in the morning" he explains and Malcom nods.

Ariana hugs him "my baby girl" he sobs "I know baby she's a little fighter she'll be okay" Ariana tells him "we don't know that for sure I can't have her go Not now" Malcom sobs. "Let's think of the positive" Ariana smiles at him and he nods.

"Am I okay" Emma asks "your doing down to surgery in the morning okay" Malcom sits on the bed with Emma. "Why daddy" she asks "they need to operate in your elbow okay" Malcom tells her and she nods.

"Can I go sleep" Emma pouts "of course you can baby" Ariana smiles at her and she nods handing Ariana her phone. "You go for a nap baby boy" Ariana gives him a soft smile "you need sleep to" he says "Malcom please" she asks "we can move you into a family room" the doctor suggest and Malcom nods.

He gently lifts a sleeping Emma and carries her through to another room. He places her down on a bed as Ariana and Malcom cuddle together on a separate bed.

Ariana wipes his eyes and pecks his check.

"Sleep baby boy" Ariana smiles and he nods holding her closer as they both drift off to sleep.

****
"Bye daddy" Emma waves "bye baby" Malcom waves.

"Baby girl" he shakes Ariana "what why" Ariana slings up panting "you okay" he asks "I'm fine now" she sighs "bad dream" he asks and she nods.

"Aww it's okay, Emma's gone down to surgery" he smiles and Ariana nods "How was she" Ariana asks she was good" he smiles.