10

"Ariana" Malcom asks "yes baby" she smiles "come here" he smiles . Ariana walks over and hugs him. "I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" he tells her picking her up carrying her to the bed. "Want to do anything princess" he asks "just cuddle" she lets out a content sigh. "Weekend finally" Ariana smiles "I know I need it" he chuckles "we both do" she smiles straddling his waist kissing his lips.

"How can you get hard from a kiss" Ariana blushes "your sat on me what do you expect" he chuckles kissing her lips once more.

Luckily Ariana's bedroom door was shut as she lifts her top over her head. "Why's this even more sexy" he asks. She pulls down his shorts that he was wearing "shhh let me" Ariana tells him placing a finger to his lips. She gently lifts her self up before lowering her self into the big thing. "Ahh" Ariana lets out a moan. "You sure" he asks and she nods. "Anything to help my baby" she picks his lips before placing her hands on his shoulders as she begins to rock her hips.

"Ariana protection" Malcom's eyes wide "its fine I have the rod" she tells him making him relax. "I love you I love you I love you" Ariana moans. "I love you to" he grins grabbing her hips.

Ariana lays her head on his shoulder as they both finished off. "That was amazing" Malcom pants "glad you liked it" Ariana blushes snuggling into his chest.

*******
"Daddy" Emma runs into Ariana's bedroom. Ariana quickly grabs a top putting it over her body. "Daddy sleep" she pouts "daddy's asleep" Ariana giggles.

Emma climbs on the bed and sits in between Ariana's legs and Ariana turns on Cinderella. "Mummy called me a princess" she smiles "well you look like a beautiful princess" Ariana smiles "really" she gasps "yep" Ariana giggles "I didn't believe her, but I believe you because your beautiful" Emma smiles "why thank you" she giggles.

"Teddy" Emma cries "hey calm down let's go and get your teddy" Ariana says standing up carrying. Emma to get her teddy bear "thank you" Emma pecks her check making Ariana's heart melt.

Ariana carries her downstairs and makes her some breakfast. "Thank you" she smiles "your welcome princess" Ariana smiles.

"Morning baby" Malcom smiles "morning sweetheart" Malcolm pecks her forehead. "Morning daddy" she giggles. Malcom walks over to Ariana and gives her a hug. "Emma ran into our room this morning" she whispers "shot sorry baby" he says "it's fine" Ariana giggles "just gave me a little shock" she says "daddy" Emma asks "yes princess" he asks "Can you watch ralunzel with me and Ariana went I have finished" she asks "of course I can" he smiles at her. "She kisses my check this morning" she says "really that's good" Malcom smiles "she's really taken to me now" she smiles "that's a good sign" he smiles.

"Done" she giggles making both Malcom and Ariana smile at the little girl. Malcom picks Emma up while they all go back upstairs to Ariana's bed.

Ariana put on repunzel. "Daddy watch's Emma pouts "okay okay" he holds his hands up watching the children's film. "Ariana's watching" she giggles "so am I"he tickles her.

"Nooooo stop" she giggles "okay I will" he kissed her forehead. He watches as Emma snuggles into Ariana. Ariana smiles at her wrapping her arm around the tiny frame.

"Ariana" lily giggles running in to her bedroom. Lily was Ariana's cousin. "Hi lily" she smile "Ariana" Emma's bottom lip wobbles. Ariana gave Lily a hug before holding Emma. "I want to be your princess" she cries "you are my princess" Ariana tells her "she's more of a princess than me" she cries "Emma baby girl, your my princess okay" Ariana hugs her. "Promise" she asks "promise" Ariana replies.

"Lily I thought I told you not to come in Ariana's room" Joan asks "sorry" she pouts leaving the room.

"Sorry" Emma cries "it's okay" Ariana picks her up laying her in the floor and stripping her clothes. "Want a bath" Malcom asks "please daddy" she asks and he nods. Ariana changed her clothes. "I didn't mean To" she cries "it's okay Emma" Ariana reminds her.

"Daddy's going to Bath you okay" she tells her tapping her nose "will daddy laugh" she asks "no why would he laugh" Ariana asks "he's never bathed me before" she asks "I'm sure he will do fine" Ariana chuckles carrying her through to the bathroom.

"Did you wee in your bed or not" Ariana asks and she shakes her head and Ariana nods leaving the bathroom so that Malcom could have some time with his daughter.

Ariana changed her bed since Emma had just weed not that she minded. She put the clothes in the wash with the bedding and put it on.

"Hi lily" Ariana smiles giving her a hug "hi Aunty Ari" she giggles "did I make the little girl cry" she asks "she's okay" she explains and she nods. Ariana pecks her forehead before taking Malcom some princess pyjamas for Emma.

"Ariana" Emma smiles "wow all clean" Ariana smiles "daddy just said he's going to spend the rest of his life with you" she giggles. Ariana never realised how well spoken this little girl was. "Did he" Ariana smiles giving Malcom a hug "well I hope that happens too" she smiles