40

"Daddy" Emma pouts "yes" he asks "where's mummy" she asks "I don't know princess" he picks her up giving her a cuddle "did she keep the baby safe" she asks and Malcolm nods "of course she did" he smile kissing her head.

"Good morning my baby's" Ariana smiles coming in the room. "Morning my beautiful Queen" he smiles making Ariana blush "morning mummy" Emma giggles.

"You two look cute" Ariana smiles "I'm always cute" both of them pout "I know" Ariana giggles walking over to them kissing Emma's head and Malcolm's lips.

"I thought we would have a weekend in together" Ariana suggests "that's sounds good" he smiles getting off the bed following Ariana and Emma downstairs.

"How you feeling" he asks rubbing her tummy "I'm good baby" she smiles up to him. "I'm so excited to have a baby with you" he kisses her neck making her smile. "Me too" she hugs him snuggling into his chest.

"Mummy" Emma asks "yes baby girl" she asks getting the milk out the fridge for breakfast. "When do I get to meet this baby" she asks "in 9 months" Ariana giggles "that's ages away" she pouts "well the baby has to develop inside mummy's tummy" Malcom says "can I speak to it" Emma asks "you can after breakfast" Ariana smiles putting her bowl on the table as well as hers and Malcolm's.

They al sat and ate before Malcolm cleaned the pots since he wanted to let Ariana rest and he loved helping around the house.

"Mummy" Emma sits on her knee. "Can I speak to your tummy now" she asks and Ariana nods. "Hey my baby sibling. I'm your sister. I hope mummy takes care of you" Emma pecks her tummy.

"Your I cute, I bet your brother or sister will love you" she smiles. "I hope so I'm going to help out" she smiles "be careful" Ariana says "sorry" she pouts "even when the baby poops" she asks "no they stink" she giggles making Ariana giggle.

"You going to be a good girl over the next 9 Months" Ariana asks and she nods "I promise mummy, I'll be a really good girl for you and daddy" she smiles "your such a good daughter" Ariana pecks her head.

"I'm going to go and see if daddy is okay" Ariana smiles "okay mummy" Emma climbs off her lap. Ariana stands up and head to the kitchen.

"You okay beautiful" he asks wiping down the sides "I'm fine" Ariana walks over to Him. "I'm going to calm the clinic and get an appointment with someone" Ariana smiles "about the baby" he asks "yeah, it will be good to see how far. I mean I know I'm only like 4 weeks but still we need to know" she says "yeah that's good" he smiles kissing her lips "then I can baby search" he smiles "you can do that now" she chuckles "it's not the same" he laughs.