Nursery ❤️

"Emma princess" Ariana yawns "noooo Mama" she moans "this little ones got nursery come on" Ariana says. "I don't want to go" she screams.

"What is going on in here" Malcom ask "this little girl won't go nursery" Ariana sighs "princess" Malcom asks "nooo I'm not going" she screams "why princess, I've heard so many good things about this nursery" Malcom asks "like" she asks "new people good toys even got a park" he smiles "okay I'll go" she giggles getting out of bed making them both chuckle.

Ariana helped her dress into a new outfit. "I love it Mummy, I look like you" Emma giggles. "I know wearing the safe outfit as me" Ariana chuckles.

"Daddy" Emma giggles running out. "Hi princess" he catches her "look me like mummy" she giggles "you do" he smiles.

"You ready" He asks after she had eaten her breakfast "why can't I just stay with you and mummy" she asks "because this little girl needs to meet new people" he chuckles "but you and mummy stay home all day" she groans throwing a tantrum. "Me and mummy have done our time at school now hurry up" Malcom groans.

"I don't want to go" she screams. Malcom buckles her into the car as they drive her to the nursery. "Sorry" Malcom says to her teacher "it's fine" she smiles "daddy don't leave me" she cries. "Baby you need to go" he sighs "mummy" she sobs "I love you okay" Ariana tells her "please don't make me stay" she sobs "Emma me and daddy went nursery too it's not as bad as you think" Ariana smiles "really" she asks "yes when me and daddy were this small" Ariana puts her hand at a level "we went nursery too" she smiles "will you come and pick me up" she asks "of course you don't get rid of us that easy" Malcom chuckles "okay" she smiles walking into the classroom.

"Well that was hard work" Malcom groans as they get back in the car "tell me about it" Ariana says. "Well what you want to go and do" Malcom asks Ariana "have a nap" Ariana giggles "okay" Malcom chuckles "I was joking" Ariana laughs "you can have a nap if you want I'm not king to be bothered" he says honestly and Ariana nods.

They both go home and sit on the sofa for a few hours enjoying the company of each other before they shared a brief kiss. "You sure you don't mind" Ariana asks "of course not" he smiles. "Okay" Ariana nods before going up and getting in bed and falling asleep.

Malcom decided to clean the house while Ariana was sleeping. When it was time to go and pick Emma up Malcom went alone, Ariana was still sleeping and she looked far too cute to move.

"Daddy" Emma smiles running up to him "hi sweetheart" he smiles placing a gentle kiss to her forehead "Where's mummy" she asks "mummy's sleeping" he chuckles "okay" she smiles.

Malcom carries her outside before placing her to her feet. "Can we go to the park daddy" Emma asks "baby girl we need to wake mummy up" he sighs "please daddy" she asks "5 minutes" Malcom sighs letting her go and play.

"Daddy look" she giggles as she goes down the slide "my clever girl" he smiles. "Right time to go" he says and she nods running and getting in the car. Malcom buckles her in before driving them both home.

"Can I go play" Emma ask "of course you can princess" he smiles "wait" he says "what" she pout "never mind" he chuckles and she sits in the floor getting out her toys.

"Ariana" he gently shakes her "noo" Ariana moans "baby you've been asleep all day" he chuckles "mummy get up" Emma pouts "Emma I told you to stay downstairs" Malcom sighs as Ariana stretched. "I missed mummy" she giggles giving her a hug "hi baby girl how was nursery" Ariana asks "good" she giggles "and you didn't want to go" Ariana laughs "daddy lied though" she glares at him "what me" Malcom gasps "you said that there was a park out back there is not" she folds her arms. "Baby I'm sorry" he tells her "mummy cuddle time" she giggles wrapping her arms and legs around her. "I'm just loved" Ariana chuckles "tell me about it" Malcom chuckles kissing her lips.