Music ❤️

Malcom's PoV
As I walked down the corridor to the music block I hear the most insane singing. I open the music room door and the teacher smiles. "You can work with her in that room she's expecting you" the teacher tells me and I nod nervously walking to the door.

I open the door and she's singing. It was her beautiful voice. "Hi I'm Ariana" she stops singing and shakes my hand. "Hi" I smile "Malcom right" she asks and I nod "hey don't be so shy I'm not going to bite" she giggles "I just haven't met anyone here yet" I reply sitting down. "Well now you can say you've met me, we're going to be really good friends I can tell" she smiles sitting down next to me sorting out her skirt.

"Your really good at singing" I smile at her "thank you what's your style" she asks "I like to rap" I smile at her "can you rap for me" she asks and I nod and rap a few lines before I stop "your amazing" she giggles.

We spend the whole double lesson getting to know each other. She's a really nice girl. One of the nicest girls I've ever met. "Where you live in walking home if you want to walk with me" she asks "near the shops" I smiles "wait I think you live over the road did you move in on Saturday about noon" she asks "yh I did" I smile and she nods grabbing her stuff.

We walk home together laughing with each other. I felt like I had known her for years. I know I told my mum that I wouldn't get with anyone but if I can get Ariana I'll have to break that promise she's the most insane singer and the most beautiful person going.

"Goodbye Malcom, see you tomorrow, text me if you want" she hands me her number and I smile as I cross the road and enter my house as she enters her house.

"So how was it" my mum ask " it was alright I have a friend" I smile "who" she asks "she's called Ariana" I smile "I like that name" she smiles "she lives across the road I'm going to walk with her to school tomorrow" I tell her putti my bag down "it's good to see your happy.

*****
Alisa's PoV
"Emma" I sigh. "What mama" she asks putting down. She turns three next week.

I never imagined being pregnant at 12. Nor being a mum. Malcom's her dad. He's on his birth certificate,  even though he doesn't know she's round. I hate the guts I him but I would hate my daughter to go to my mum or dad or even go into care.

"Mama will I ever have a daddy" she asks "maybe" I sigh. I wish I had told him but I was so angry at him. I was that angry I told everyone that he hurt me. I should have done that.

All my friends left me when they found out that I was pregnant. They were so disgusted but so was I. My mum was disgusted too. I was put into care and I was aloud to keep my baby girl which I was glad about but if Malcom wasn't on her birth certificate they would be the next of kin no matter what my carer was. I loved my carer I still see them since I'm only 15 well I live with them. They were so accepting to my little girl.

They helped me through the birth. They help me with everything. "Emma don't make mama upset" My Mum, she's my carer but I like to call her mum, she's a better mum than mine anyway. "I don't mean too I just want a daddy" she pouts "one day" I tells her.

I hug my baby girl taking her up for a bath.

****
Ariana's PoV
"So who's the boy" my mum asks "just someone new to the school" I smile taking out a bottle of water from the cooler. "Well if he's new you seem very close" she giggles "well he's in my music and he's working with me on our final project and we could get Doug that if we didn't know each other" I reply "your so kind I'm glad your my daughter" she smiles "I love you Mum" I smile

M: You any good at Maths ☹️
A: I'm alright why, what you need help with 🙂
M: my homework 😕
A: want me to come over and help?
M: if you don't mind
A: anything for a friend I'll be over in a second
M: okay.

I change from my uniform and out in so comfy clothes I'm sure he won't mind. I say goodbye to my mum and she wasn't really bothered I'm normally out anyway.

I knock on the door and His Mum answers "Ariana right" she asks and I nod "he's in his room, up the stairs to the left and you'll be able to tell that it's his room" she smiles and I nod. She led me in and I walk up the stairs and take a left.

I walk into his room and chuckle at his confused face. "Hey" I smile getting on his bed "hi" he smiles giving me a friendly hug. God I've got to get more of them. "So what you need help with" I ask "this" he pints to his page.

I help him through his work and we watch a film after. It's amazing how close we are after a day.