38

Once Maisie left Ariana cooked everyone tea. Malcom insisted on her sitting down and resting but Ariana wanted too cook. After all they did bake a lot today.

"You sure your okay beautiful" Malcom asks placing a gentle kiss to her cheek "I'm fine" Ariana smiles "I'm going to take a test" She says stirring the pasta. "Really?" He asks placing his hands on her stomach and she nods.

"Is Emma ready for tea" Ariana asks "she's watching tv in her pyjamas she's ready when you are princess" he smiles "Can you sit her at the table please" she asks and he nods.

Ariana plated up the pasta she had made and placed it on the table with a knife and fork and a spoon for Emma if she wanted one.

"This is so nice Mummy thank you" she smiles "your welcome my princess" Ariana smiles to her finishing up the portion she had before going to the toilet.

"Baby girl" he asks "what" Ariana calls "you okay" he asks "I'm fine baby" She calls back. Malcom comes in ad smiles "you been sick again" he asks "no I just needed the toilet" she giggles kissing his lips.

"Finished mummy" she smiles "good girl" Ariana kisses her head as she made her way back into the kitchen. "You go and play for a bit or watch tv while I clean the kitchen I'm sure daddy can do something with you" she smiles and she nods taking Malcom's hands and leading him out the kitchen.

Ariana washed up all the plate and pans before drying them and putting them back into place. She grabbed the antibacterial spray and sprayed some on the table before wiping it down. 

"You didn't do good cleaning after you baked today" Ariana giggles as Malcom comes in "I was half way through it I was going to carry on" he pouts. He hated the fact she was cleaning up his mess. "It's okay" Ariana smiles Turing off the main light and leaving the kitchen.

"Bedtime you" Ariana giggles "no mummy" she pouts "do and your mother tells you" Malcom warns "but daddy" she whines "you can go to be and watch a film" Ariana sighs "yay" she cheers jumping off the couch and running to the bedroom.

"Bathroom you" Malcom chuckles "tell mummy what film you want and she will do it why we clean you up" he suggests "Cinderella" she smile and Ariana nods. Malcom room her into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face.

"Why is mummy grumpy" Emma asks sitting on the toilet "I think she's just tired baby girl, she could be like this for a while okay but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you any less" Malcom tells  her kissing her her head "okay" she wipes her self flushing the toilet before going to get in bed.

"Night my princess" Ariana pecks her head tucking her in "night mummy, night daddy" she smiles to them both before watching the film and Ariana and Malcom leave the room.

****
"I'm going to do the test" Ariana says "okay" he smiles letting her get off his knee. Ariana walks to her bad and plugs her laptop on charge since she needed it and grabs the test.

"I'll be back in a second" she pecks his lips before walking into the bathroom. She reads the instruction before following them. She pees on the end of the stick and places the cap back on and placed it on the side washing her hands.

"We have to wait 3 minutes" Ariana says and he nods holding her. "I hope it's a yes" Ariana smiles "me too" he pecks her lips. "Do you think Emma will be upset" Malcom frowns "I think she will be, but then she did ask for a brother the other month" Ariana giggles "I only think she will be upset because she will think we won't love her anymore which isn't true I love that little girl so much" Ariana pecks his lips making him smile.

"Has it been three minutes yet" Malcom asks and Ariana shakes her head "be patient baby boy" she giggles. "We have a minute left" Ariana tell him and he nods.

"Shh" Ariana placed her finger to his lips. "That's Emma" Ariana gasps jumping off the bed and running to her room. "Baby girl" Ariana picks her up off the floor. "Where have you hurt" Ariana asks "my back" she sniffs.

Ariana rubs her back as she cuddled into her chest. Malcom watched Ariana calm their baby girl down. He was so incredibly proud of her. Everything she did with Emma made him smile. She could have left and not even wanted to be part of Emma's life but she did and he will be forever thankful of that.

"She's asleep" Malcom smiles "is she" Ariana asks and he nods. "Don't move let me take a photo" he asks and Ariana nods looking down to her girl as she slept. "Sleep well my little girl" Ariana placed her back under the sheets and tucked her back in. "You know you could have taken her I calm her down you didn't need to leave it to me because we looked cute" Ariana giggles and he nods.

"Let go check now" Ariana chuckles and he nods as they walk to the bathroom.

"What if it says no" Ariana pouts "we can try again" he tells her. Ariana walks into the bathroom. "OMG" She smiles "we're having a baby" she jumps at him wrapping her arms and legs around him and sobbing into his shoulder. "We are" he smiles kissing her lips over and over.

"Let's not tell Emma just yet" Ariana says and he nods "I'm so excited to see you nurture a baby" he smiles "your cute" Ariana giggles "no that's you!"