39

"Mummy mummy mummy" Emma cries as Ariana got to the door about to head to college. "What's wrong" Ariana bends down and opens her arms "I want to say hello to Maisie" she asks and Ariana nods.

Ariana takes her out to the car. "Can you not take me to nursery" she asks "fine I'll get the car seat and tell daddy" Ariana groans "is that okay with you" she asks "yeah it's fine I love this little one" Maisie giggles cuddling her.

Ariana went back inside "baby I'm sorry but Emma wants Maisie to take her to nursery" Ariana says "it's okay" he pecks her lips "you don know your picking her up too" he asks and she nods "don't worry I'm fine, I promise I won't hurt myself" she giggles and he nods kissing her lips. Ariana grabs the car seat on the way out.

"Sit down" Ariana asks an Emma sits down and fastens her self in while Ariana got in the front "you know where her nursery is right" she asks "of course" Maisie chuckles.

"Who's picking me up" Emma asks "me princess" Ariana smiles to her "Maisie is over go tea too" Ariana adds "yay" Emma squeals "she loves you" She chuckles "she does not as much as you though" she smiles.

"Come on princess" Ariana smiles as they pull up out side nursery. "Bye Maisie"  Emma gets out the car "I'll be back in a second" Ariana says and she nods again goodbye to Emma.

"Is this little one feeling better" her nursery teacher asks "yeah much better" Ariana smiles "that's good, Who's picking her up?" She asks "me Malcoms had to do overtime since he took yesterday off and we need the money" Ariana.says and she nods.

"Goodbye my little princess" Ariana smiles "goodbye mummy I love you" she smiles "I love you too" Ariana says before leaving and getting in the car.

"So are you pregnant" Maisie asks "yup" Ariana smiles "omg my fiends having a baby" she smiles "best friend" Ariana coughs making her chuckle.

"Soon to be an Aunty" Ariana smiles to her "promoted" she laughs. "Please don't tell anyone. We promised to keep it quiet for a while" she sighs "I will don't worry" she says as she parks up.

"See you in class" Maisie says.

*****
"Really two children soon" Max's asks "yeah" Malcom smiles "did you plan this" he asks "yeah we've been trying for like two months I think" Malcom says "well that's great" he smiles "I don't know how Emma will feel about it though" he pouts "she wants a brother, she'll be a little unsure at first since you will have the baby from birth" he says and Malcom nods.

"What time you working too" he asks "8, have to work extra now we need the money" he sighs "well I have everything covered I just need extra so I'm not broke" he chuckles "Ariana's I. College so she doesn't have a job and I don't want her I work and study. I don't like the fact she's studying now with a baby inside of her but I guess she still wants to follow her dream and I can't stop her from that" I explain "what does she want to do again" he asks "teach" he smiles and he nods.

****
"Stop being a little brat" Ariana moans "No!" Ariana goes to raise her hand but Emma sits down and stops what she's doing as Ariana also realises what she was about to do. "Get on that step" Ariana groans taking her arm and taking her to the step and sitting her down making her scream. "You can sit there till I say so" Ariana scolds her and she nods laying against the wall.

"I'm sorry" Ariana says to Maisie "I would have done the same If it was my kid she misbehaved" Maisie says and she nods.

****
"Hey" Malcom smiles coming on. "What on earth happened here" Malcom asks noticing Emma crying on the step. "She was being a little shit" Ariana says "she called me a bitch and hit me" Ariana adds "Emma" he raises his eyebrow.

"I DONT WANT MUMMY TO HAVE A BABY" she cries "Emma" Ariana asks "I want to have you to myself, when you have a baby you won't love me anymore" Emma cries "I will love you the same amount" Ariana says

"I wish Mummy was still alive and not dead" she cries even more. "Emma" Malcom picks her up "say sorry to mummy please and we will talk" he says "sorry mummy" she sniffs and Ariana nods

They both sit down with Emma "will you love your baby more than me" she asks "of course not" Ariana takes her into her arms "your out girl and we love you to the moon and back" Ariana says "if anything I'm excited to see you grow up" Ariana tickles her making her giggle.

"Come on you it's past your bedtime" Malcom says and Emma nods. "No using words like that again" Ariana asks and she nods climbing into bed.

"Mummy" Emma asks just before she left the room. "Yes princess?" Ariana asks "keep my brother or sister safe" she asks "I will do" Ariana smiles before letting her sleep.