43

Their baby girl was weighed "5lb 4oz" a nurse smiles and Ariana nods. Ariana was handed back after she was made sure she was okay. Ariana was told how to feed and started to feed her little girl.

"Can everyone come in" the midwife asks and Ariana nods. "Mummy daddy"
Emma squeals coming into the room. "My sister" she smiles as Malcolm picks her up. "Why's she sucking in mummy's boobs" Emma asks "that's how mummy feeds her" Karen chuckles stroking her cheek.

"Do you have a name" Karen asks "yes we do" Ariana and Malcolm look at each other. "Sophia Rose McCormick" Ariana smiles "hey I want her a Grande" Joan pouts "sorry mum" Ariana giggles.

Ariana got her baby girl changed before they let everyone have a cuddle. "Thank you Mummy" Emma gives her a hug "What you thanking me for" Ariana asks kissing her head.

Emma shrugs making her chuckle "I love you" she smiles kissing her cheek "I love you too mummy" Emma smiles back.

Ariana looked up to see Maisie. Joan took Emma off the bed as Ariana hugs her best friend "congratulations" she smiles "thank you" Ariana smiles. "I bet your all so tired" Maisie looks at her mum and Malcolm and they nod.

"I feel sorry for these two they won't sleep for a while now" Joan chuckles. As baby Sophia was passed around Ariana's eyes started to get heavy. "Sleep princess" Malcolm kisses her lips.

Ariana falls to sleep. "I should go" Maisie says handing Malcolm Sophia. "You don't have to" Malcolm gives her a gentle smile. "I'll see you later" she says walking out and Malcolm nods.

"She's a beautiful little girl" Karen smiles. Making Emma pout "your beautiful too" Karen chuckles giving her a hug hug. "I don't like the baby now" Emma pouts "why" Malcolm asks "because she gets all the attention I want attention" she cuddled into her grandma.

"Don't worry you get to have plenty of sleepovers at my house" Karen says "and we get to bake cakes" she asks and Karen nods.