27

"Morning beautiful" Malcom smiles as Ariana comes down the stairs "why didn't you wake me" Ariana asks "I was going to in 10 minutes" Malcom chuckles kissing her lips.

"Morning mummy" Emma smiles "morning sweetheart" Ariana smiles kissing her head. "Me and daddy are staying home today" she giggles "you are" Ariana smiles.

"I wish I could stay with you" Ariana pouts "why don't you have the day off" Emma asks "because mummy has to go in unlike you because you only go three days a week, I have to go 5" Ariana says and she nods.

"I'm gonna go get ready" Ariana says and Malcom nods kissing her cheek making her something to eat for when she comes down.

"Is mummy okay". Emma asks "she is" Malcom kisses her head "can we go to the beach today" Emma ask "no baby girl but we can play in the water outside" Malcom smiles "why not the beach" Emma asks "because that will making mummy sad" Malcom says and she nods.

"Here you go beautiful" Malcom hands Emma her pancakes "thank you daddy" Emma smiles.

"Baby" Ariana runs down the stairs "yeah" Malcom asks "I had an art book, book thingy in our room that was blank where is it" Ariana asks "in your top draw" Malcom says and Ariana nods running back up the stairs.

"Is everything okay" Malcom ask "yeah I just can't loose it" Ariana say "I moved it away since I didn't want Emma to end up with it" Malcom says "there's nothing in it but I still" Ariana says and he nods kissing her lips.

"Your gonna be late" Malcom says and Ariana shakes her head "I have time" Ariana says and he nods kissing her lips before taking her hand and leading her down the stairs.

"You need to eat" Malcom tells her placing a few pancakes in front of her and Ariana nods eating up.

"Mummy loves you" Ariana kisses Emma's head "I love you too" She kisses Malcom's lips. "Have a nice day" Malcom smiles before she left the house.

****
"Daddy water time" Emma throws some water at him "oh your on" Malcom says splashing her.

"No daddy" Emma cries "I wanna get you wet" she pouts "fine" Malcom hands her the hose pipe and let's Emma wet him. "What is this a water fight" Karen chuckles "nanny" Emma smiles running to give her a hug.

"I came to give you this" Karen smiles "thanks mum" Malcom smiles turning off the water. "I would love to stay but I'm needed at home" Karen kisses Emma's head and Malcom nods kissing his mum cheek.

"Come on princess let's get your dry" Malcom smiles taking her into the house and wrapping her in a towel. He changes her into some clean and dry clothes.

****
"Hey Maisie" Ariana smiles "hey Ari how your little girl" She asks "she's alright" Ariana smiles "your doing an amazing thing" she giggles "I am" Ariana asks and she nods.

"I've seen the way Jake looks at you" Maisie says "don't even go there" Ariana rolls her eyes "well think fast since he's heading your way" She says.

"Ariana" Jake smiles "what" Ariana asks "well" he says making Ariana turn her back to go and walk away. "I don't want to talk to you" Ariana walks away "well maybe you need better security at you house" he laughs maki Ariana turn around "what you do" Ariana ask "oh just you know saw something" he laughs pinning her against the lockers.

"Saw what" Ariana asks "you and Malcom fucking on the sofa, oh I could have don't you better than that much better" he leans his head in, in which Ariana moves away. "I don't need you" Ariana says trying to break free of the grip he had on her.

"Oh I would have made you be on top I would have pounded you like it was your last time you would ever say I love you" he places a finger to her lips.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME" Ariana screams biting his finger. "Oh you bitch" he grabs her arm as Ariana falls to the floor.

"Do it" someone laughs "get the fuck of her dude leave the poor girl be" someone else says. While someone just hit the fire alarm.

Most people left apart from a few who tried to help Ariana get free.

"Leave the building" teachers shout "help us" girls shout. "Wow" they run over dragging Jake off Ariana.

"Ariana" the principle says "he is off you and gone come on" she helps her up. "Who presses the alarm" she asks and Maisie raises her hand "it was the only way I'm sorry" Maisie says "it's okay go get Ariana some water" she asks and Maisie nods walking off.

"I want to go home" Ariana sobs "we will get you home okay we just need to check your Okay" she explains "are you 16,17 or 18" she asks "16" Ariana sobs bring her knees to her chest and laying her head on her knee.

"Who would you like us to call" She asks and Ariana shakes her head. "I'll walk" Ariana sobs taking the glass of water from her friend.

****
"Baby" Malcom asks as Ariana rubs through the front door into his arms. "Shhh calm down" Malcom sits down with her "Emma princess can you go and play in your room" Malcom asks and she nods running upstairs.