11

It had been 4 months since Malcom found out about his daughter. They had moved in with Ariana. His mum had started to accept Emma but Emma loved seeing Joan so he was happy to move in. Both Ariana and Malcom had enjoyed getting to know the little girl.

"Daddy come find me" Emma giggles running off round the house. "1...2...3...4...5" Malcom counts before going to find his little girl.

"Found you" he giggles picking her up making her scream "me find daddy" she giggles and Malcom chuckles walking to the bathroom and hiding behind the shower curtain so that she could find him easier.

"1..4...2..3..5" she looks confused "1..2..3..4..5" Ariana helps her and she gives her a hug before running to find her daddy. Ariana chuckles watched them play together. They had been playing this for two hour and neither one of them had got bored

"Found you" Emma giggles hugging her daddy. Emma hasn't mentioned her Mum once in a month. Malcom Wasn't sure that if this was a good thing or bad thing.

Ariana was also worried that she was going to take the roll off her mum. She knew Emma's Mum meant so much to her and she didn't want to replace it but Ariana saw Emma as a daughter now.

Malcom and Ariana had 2 exams left at school and then they were finished which Malcom was glad about side he missed Emma while he was at school.

"Daddy" Emma asks "yes sweetheart" he asks picking her up "Can we go feed duckies" she ask "of course let's get the bread and you into some really nice comfy warm clothes" he smiles and she nods.

Next week will be Emma's 3rd birthday. Emma had literally worse Malcom 3 pages of presents that she wanted which made him laugh.

"Can Ariana come" she asks "of course if she wants to" he smiles  "of course I want to" Ariana giggles. Ariana went down and broke up some bread for Emma before putting on her coat before they all walked out and started to walk down to the lake.

Malcom and Ariana sit down on a bench watching the little girl. Malcom knew something was on Emma's mind as he knew what it was and he was nervous about what could happen.

"Mummy" Emma smiles looking at Ariana. Ariana looks at Malcom. "Yes baby girl" Ariana asks walking over to her. "Can I call you mummy" she asks "You Can baby girl but I don't want to replace your mummy" Ariana says honestly not wanting to lie to her. "Mummy left a note. I found it. She didn't want me." She cries "baby girl" Ariana pulls her into hug "Mummy was only nice when she wanted to" she cries.

"What did the note say" Ariana asks and Emma goes in the soil. "You buries it" Ariana asks "before, when I was digging" she giggles. Ariana reads the note. It was like a diary of what Alisa had wrote.

The day I found out I was pregnant was the worded day of my life. Not only did I loose my friend I told a lie. I told everyone that I was raped by the most sweetest boy. I felt bad because I ruined his life just as much as he ruin mine.

I left school and he moved away. I felt bad that he moved away. He moved away because of me not knowing that I was pregnant with his child. I couldn't tell him I didn't want her myself.

I got told the day I hold the baby everything will change but it didn't I blamed it for everything. She became a spoilt brat wanting everything. I was put in care because of her. She ruined my life but I couldn't kill her even though I wish I did now I wish I aborted her when I had the chance then none of this wouldn't have happened.

Everyone said I was a good mum but I was far from it. I was a terrible mum I would pray that she would die in her sleep but then be thank full when she woke up in the morning. I would make her go bed early just so I didn't have to deal with her anymore.

Oh how much a baby can ruin my life.

"Baby girl" Ariana wipes a tear putting the note in her pocket. "Please be my mummy" she begs "I will it's okay" Ariana picks her up carrying her back to Malcom. "We need to get her home" Ariana says "is everything okay" he asks "I'll explain later" she says.

"Want to go to daddy" Ariana asks "no" she shakes her head and they nod. They arrived home and Ariana gave Emma a drink "thanks mummy" she smiles "your welcome princess want to go for a nap" Ariana asks and she nods. Ariana carries her up to bed and reads her a story "I love you Mummy" she smile "I love you too" Ariana tells her leaving the room breaking down into Malcoms arms.