47

"Ariana princess" Malcom gently wakes her. Ariana opens her eyes and covers her mouth. Malcolm grabbed the bin and handed it to her. "It's okay" he gently rubs her back "I can't be ill now" she sniffs "hey calm down" Malcolm pecks her head.

"Want me to make a bottle for her" Malcolm asks and Ariana shakes her head "I'll feed her" she says and he nods getting her for Ariana.

As Ariana fed, Malcolm rubs Ariana's back. "Do you think I've come down with something" Ariana asks "I don't know princess" he tells her "I mean you sometimes get unwell when your get worn out" he says and she nods.

"What time is it" She asks "5am" Malcolm whispers "is this the only time she's been awake" she asks a little confused "no I used the bottle milk you did before to feed her before" he explains and Ariana nods.

Once Ariana was done with Sophia she changed her bum before putting her back in her basket. She Walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

"It's normal" Malcolm says "what's normal" Ariana asks looking up from the toilet. "I didn't realise you were on the toilet" he says "it's okay... now what's normal" she asks "feeling sick for the first few days after pregnancy" he says and Ariana nods standing up and flushing the toilet.

"Let's go back to sleep" Ariana says and he nods lifting the sheets for Ariana to climb in. Ariana smiles laying in the bed as Malcolm climbs in the other side. "I love you" Ariana smiles "I love you too" he pecks the side of her head cuddling her as they both drifted back off into a slumber.

****
"Morning princess" Ariana smiles as Emma stands in the doorway. "Hey your never awake before me" Emma pouts "actually I am" she laughs. Emma comes over to Ariana who had a sleeping Sophia in her arms. "Why is she always sleeping" Emma asks "because that's what babies do" Ariana pecks her head.

"When she gets a little older she will stay awake longer" Ariana says "really" she asks and Ariana nods. "So she will become like me an have no sleeps in the day" Emma asks "yes she will, but she will have nap until she's around 2 years old just like to did" Ariana smiles

"I heard babies wake up in the middle of the night crying" she asks "they do when they want feeding. But soon she will sleep through without needing a feed in the middle of the night" Ariana smiles.

"Morning daddy" Emma smiles as he rolls over. "Morning princess" he smiles giving her a hug.

*****
The end

There's book 2 which I just released.

The light of my life (the day I'll never forget) Maciana