35

Emma ran to the sofa followed by Malcom and Ariana. "Why's it wrapped" she asks "because it is" Ariana chuckles. Emma unwraps the present.

"What is it" Emma asks "a photo book" Ariana smiles. "Okay" Emma says "I want to look through it later" she pouts "thats fine" Ariana smiles "let's get you ready for bed and all of us look through it" Ariana suggests and she nods.

"I'll do it" Malcom kisses her lips before taking Emma to get changed. Ariana grabbed the photo book and went to her room on the hotel and got changed.

They all cuddled on the bed with Emma on the middle. "This could upset you" Malcom says "why" she ask "you'll see" Ariana says "and baby girl I want you to know I had nothing to do with this it was all Mummy" he says and she nods before opening the book.

"That me" Emma asks pointing to the baby "it is baby" Malcom says his heart melting at what she looked like when she was a baby. "Do you know who that is" Ariana asks pointing to another photos which was her and her mummy. "Mummy" she says and Ariana nods.

As Emma looked through the photos she got a little upset. "Thank you Mummy" Ella wraps her arms around Ariana. "Your welcome princess" Ariana holds her rubbing her back.

"I'm going to keep this forever" Emma smiles "memories" she smiles making Malcom smile giving her a hug. "This is a special book for you okay" Malcom says wiling his own tears. There was no doubt that Emma loved Alisa. She was her mum just Malcom didn't really know her it was one night he wished never happened.

"Me and mummy are going to keep it for a little while I'm our room so we can keep it safe and then when you can look after it we will give it you back" Malcom explains and she nods

"I love you Mummy" Emma whispers so quietly to the book before looking up to the sky. "Emma baby girl" Ariana says and she looks to her "you don't have to be awkward around me when you talk about your mummy okay, she was your mummy and of course you love her" Ariana says "but I love you Mummy too" she pouts "I know you do baby girl" Ariana smiles kissing her head.

Ariana put the book in the suitcase before closing it up after getting everyone's clothes out for the morning since the flew home.

"Can I stay here" Emma asks "if you want" Malcom says "wait no i want to sleep with teddy Cinderella so my bed" Emma giggles "We got ditched for a teddy" Ariana giggles getting off the bed with Malcom and going to tuck theirs baby girl in as she went off to sleep.

"You know the day she died" Malcom sighs "yeah" Ariana asks "she called me that morning" he sighs "wait" Ariana turns to look at him. "I told her to do one because I didn't want to hear it. She then later on died" he pouts "baby your not to blame" Ariana says "she said she had some thing important to say but I completely ignored her. I didn't want to hear it and it was Emma Ari I know it was she was going to tell me about Emma" he sobs "baby" Ariana hugs him.

"I feel responsible Ari, that little girl deserved her mother the one who brought her up for 2 years, that I could have killed" He cries "your not to blame Malcom she had a heart attack" Ariana says "because of stress" he adds "please stop blaming yourself you didn't cause the death she had a lot on her plate" Ariana kisses his lips gently.

"I love you"