College ❤️

"You sure your gonna be okay today" Malcom asks Ariana. "I'm nervous but it's what I want to do" Ariana smiles getting ready "you gonna be okay with Molly, im sorry you had to take a day off because I wanted to go college and she doesn't start school till tomorrow" Ariana pouts "if anything I should owe apologies to you since I'm her biological dad, I know your her mum but still" Malcolm says.

"You look cute but I don't approve" Malcom pouts "why" Ariana frowns "because I don't want boys looking at you" Malcom says "well tough because them boys don't know I have a beautiful boyfriend at home" Ariana kisses his lips.

They hear a gentle knock on the door "it's okay Emma you can come in" Malcom smiles "morning" Emma climbs on the bed. "Morning baby girl" Malcom cuddled her.

Ariana went downstairs to make herself a coffee since she had to go soon.

"I want a brother" Ella whines as Malcom carries her down the stairs. "What" Ariana asks "I want a brother" She says making Ariana spot out her coffee. Malcom chuckles at her. "Why you had me" Emma looks to her dad "baby girl mummy isn't ready for a baby" Malcom tells her "maybe soon" Ariana kisses her head.

"Look baby I have to go" Ariana looks to Malcom "have a good day princess" Malcom chuckles "bye" Ariana leaves the house.

*****
"How are babies made" Emma asks Malcom "that's not something for you to know" Malcom says "so is it bad" Emma asks "is what bad" Malcom asks "if I'm not supposed to know that means it's bad" Emma says "you'll learn about it one day" Malcom tells her and she nods.

"What would you like to do today" Malcom asks helping her get changed. "Play outside with water" Emma asks "okay beautiful" Malcom smiles twirling her.

Emma starts to cry. "Baby girl what's wrong" Malcom asks pulling her into a hug. "Mummy used to do that" Emma sobs "Alisa mummy" Malcom asks and Emma nods. "Oh sweetheart" Malcom rubs her back.

"I wish mummy was still here" Emma cries "shhh it's okay to cry" Malcom tells her "Can we go and visit her" Emma asks "visit her grave" Malcom asks and Emma nods "I don't know where it is" Malcom says "I do" Emma says "how" Malcom asks "because there was a yard thingy where they put them that's what mummy said anyway and she'll be there" Emma says "okay then" Malcom gives her a saddened smile.

He puts on her coat before going to get changed. He could hardly say no to let her visit her mother not when it's still kinda new to her.

****
"Here" Malcom says and Emma sits down on the grass. "I love you Mummy" Emma says. "Daddy's taking care of me, he's really nice I don't know why you wouldn't let me see him, maybe if you were here we could have been a family" Emma sobs.

"Want to light a candle" Malcom asks "it should be mummy's birthday" Malcom tells her nervously "I forgot" Emma cries even more "shh it's okay wen we get home you can light a candle to remember her, you didn't really know that it was her birthday but it's something nice for you to do" Malcom says.

"Daddy" Emma cries running over to him "yes baby girl" Malcom picks her up "Can we go" Emma ask and Malcom nods "if mummy was still here would I ever have met you" Emma asks "probably not" Malcom sighs "why" Emma asks "because baby's girl, mummy kept you a secret from me, that day I met you was the day I found out about you" Malcom tells her fastening her into her car seat.

*****
"Hi princess" Malcom smiles carrying Emma through the door. "Hi baby" Ariana smiles. Malcom places Emma on the sofa and covered her with a blanket before going into the kitchen.

"Where did you go" Ariana asks "Emma wanted to go see her mum" Malcom sighs "bless her little soul" Ariana looks to her. "It was so hard" Malcom sobs. Ariana pulls him into a hug "it's okay, it's bound to be hard, you wouldn't have ever found out about her" Ariana rubs his back "I know I'm glad I did because I love her" Malcom smiles

"Noooo" Emma screams moving around in her sleep. Malcom and Ariana both run over to her. "Emma" Malcom wakes her. Emma install wraps her arms around Ariana. "What happened" Ariana asks "you died too" Emma cries "I'm not going anywhere" Ariana kisses her head rocking them.

"Want to light your candle" Malcom asks and Emma nods standing up. "Can we sing too" Emma asks "okay" Ariana say. She didn't know her mum but it's still her mum.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear" she stops to look at Ariana "it's okay" Ariana tells her "but your my mummy" Emma says. Ariana bends down next to her and Emma sits on her knee. "Mummy happy birthday to you" Ariana finishes the song.

"Will you be my mummy forever" Emma asks