❤️

"Mummy" Emma sits on her knee "yh" Ariana asks "where's daddy" she asks "he's working baby" Ariana rubs her leg "I want my daddy" Emma pouts "daddy's coming home soon I promise" Ariana tells her. "Why don't you work" Emma asks "because mummy's going college and daddy said if I wanted to study he didn't want me to work" Ariana explains "where am I going" Emma asks.

"Your going to nursery" Asiana Taps her nose "everyday" Emma pouts "it depends on when daddy's working and how often I have to go in" Ariana explains to her putting on toy story.

*****
"Daddy" Emma smiles as he comes through the door. "Hey baby girl" Malcom picks her up sharing a cuddle "what did you do today" Malcom asks "me and mummy watched you story, I played and nothing" Emma giggles "well you sound like you have a lot more fun than me" Malcom chuckles sitting down next to Ariana.

"Hi beautiful" Malcom pecks her check "hi" Ariana smiles putting her phone down. "You okay" Malcom asks, Ariana nods cuddling into his side. "Im just tired" Ariana pouts looking up to him as her head lays on his knee.  "Aww my baby girl" Malcom pouts kissing her lips. 

"Emma what you doing" Malcom asks "nothing" Emma says making Malcom get up and going into the kitchen. "Don't lie to me" Malcom says "I didn't want you to be mad" Emma cries running to Ariana.

Malcom cleans up the mess that was on the floor. "What you do" Ariana asks Emma "spilt something" Emma sobs. Ariana rubs her back calming her down. "You never lie okay" Ariana tells her and she nods "I'm sorry" Emma cuddles up into Ariana.

Malcom comes out and couldn't help but smile. "I'm sorry daddy" Emma pouts "just done lie to us again" Malcom warns and she nods.

Malcom sits next to his girls as they both cuddle into him. "I'm loved" Malcom chuckles "you Are" Ariana giggles kissing his lips.