Meilin x Gray- Cherry Blossoms

Start from the beginning

"Go ahead" she hesitantly took a bite, cracking off a small piece and chewed it.

"This is the best crystal ever, where did you get it?" She asks him.
"That's a secret, but I'll make sure to take more jobs in that area so you can have more." Gray grins, Meilin took a small bite of her ore, pouting slightly.

-Timeskip-

"Grayyy!!!" Meilin calls, frantically pointing at a poster in the bazaar. Gray chuckles and shook his head, walking over.
"What's up Snowflake?"

"Look! The Cherry Blossom Festival is soon! I didn't think it would come so quickly! Do you think we could go together?" Meilin asks.

"Of course Snowflake, you are my one and only after all" Gray says, giving her a peck on the forehead. Meilin smiled and hugged him.

-Timeskip ('cause I'm lazy)-

It was the day of the Cherry Blossom festival and the bingo game was about to start. Meilin was resting against Gray on a blanket they shared together.

"You have your bingo card Muchu?" Meilin asks, Muchu nodded, holding his bingo stamp with his tail. It was poised and ready to attack any of the numbers that he had.

"Ok everyone! The bingo game will now commence!" Mira calls. Everyone immediately turned up their head to start paying attention, eager for first prize.

"And the first number is B5!" Master Makarov announces. Muchu stamped his board at whip like speed while Gray casually stamped his own board.
"Aww man, you both had it" Meilin pouts, Gray laughs.
"Sorry Snowflake, maybe you'll get the next one" Gray reassures her while Muchu patted her leg sympathetically with his tail, careful not to accidentally stain her pants with the bingo stamper.

"I hope so, I never win first prize, and it's usually really cool too" Meilin pouts. Gray ruffled her hair.
"Well who knows, today might be your lucky day"

-Timeskip-

Meilin did not win first place. But she did win second place, which she was slightly happier with. She recieved a cute male and female kimono set. So of course she changed into it, and made Gray change too. He couldn't resist her puppy eyes. They began to walk around the fair area, Muchu stayed with Natsu.

"Wow, everyone really went all out huh?" Meilin asks.

"Yeah, but the Cherry Blossom Festival is only once a year" Gray answers.

"True, so what should we do next?" Meilin asks.
"Don't know, do you have something in mind?" Gray asks.

"Hmmm, what about we have some snacks? I'm getting kinda hungry" Meilin says.

"Sure, what do you want?"
"Dunno, well since they don't have any chocolate cake maybe the chocolate doughnuts?"
"Do you want the six pack or the dozen?"
"Six, I don't think we'll need to eat that much"
"Makes sense" Gray ordered the doughnuts and paid against Meilin's objections.

"Come on, we should head back so we don't miss the cherry blossoms" Gray advises, taking a doughnut out of the box and taking a bite.

"Good point, hopefully Natsu and the others saved us a good spot"
"I um....I actually had a different spot that we could go to...to you know....see the cherry blossoms" Gray says, clearing his throat.

"Really?"
"Yeah, we could head there if you don't mind" Gray mumbles.

"I don't mind at all" Meilin grins, she couldn't help but grin at how nervous Gray was, it was unusual for him to get nervous. Which meant that he was worried about what she thought, though knowing Gray it was probably going to be amazing. Meilin could see a small blush on Gray's face as he nodded, using the doughnut to try to block his blush as he ate it.

"Your too cute sometimes" Meilin giggles, kissing his cheek, making his blush flare up slightly.
"W...whatever.." he mumbles, reaching out for Meilin's hand and intertwining their fingers. He led her through the forest and Meilin quickly grew confused but said nothing. Knowing Gray he probably planned out something great for her. After a few minutes through the woods the trees broke, showing a small area over the cliff that was close to the cherry blossoms. Gray sat on a blanket and beckoned Meilin to sit next to him, as soon as she did Gray put his arm around her. Meilin, still in a daze, could only stare at the rainbow colored cherry blossoms. From her vantage point it looked like a rainbow field.

"Gray..." Meilin breathes, he hums in response.

"This is...so beautiful...don't you think?" Meilin asks, a big smile stretching across her face. However Gray was more focused on the crystal dragon slayer in front of him.

"Yeah..."

"How did you find this place-?" As soon as Meilin turned her head she was met with Gray's love-filled gaze, it was Meilin's turn to blush slightly as Gray brushed some loose strands of her strawberry blonde locks away from her face. The pads of his fingers brushed against her cheek, making her lean slightly into his warm touch. His hand went to the back of her neck and pulled gently pulled her closer. His eyes flicked to her lips, before locking eyes with her again, practically asking her permission. Meilin nodded shyly as Gray captured her lips in their first kiss as a couple. A light pink dusting decorated Gray's cheeks as Meilin's were flaming red. Gray cradled her cheek with his other hand on the back of her neck. Meilin was first to pull away, her eyes fluttering open as a hand went instinctively to her lips.
"T...that was my first kiss...." she mumbles.

"Was it....good?" Gray asks awkwardly. Meilin shyly nodded, he picked Meilin up and set her in his lap, giving her a butterfly kiss on the neck.

"I'm glad, but there'll be plenty more where that came from" Gray answers, resting his head on Meilin's shoulder. Meilin turned her head to look at him and Gray's eyes slid to meet Meilin's. She gave him a quick kiss on the corner of his lips.
"Thank you for bringing me up here"

"My pleasure Snowflake"

-Meanwhile (in the bushes)-

"I knew it! They're so gonna make out in the guildhall now! Not on my watch!" Natsu was about to jump out of the bushes and attack Gray, but Erza grabbed his ankle and slammed him into the dirt.
"They're happy. Leave them alone." She glares at him, he squeaked and used Lucy as a human shield.

"Wow, geez, I'm really feeling the love over here Natsu" Lucy deadpans.

"So cute" Mira cooes snapping pictures of the new couple. Muchu watched from her shoulder before scurrying over and curling up on Gray's knee. Gray noticed the lizard and rubbed his head, making a comment to Meilin who then invited Muchu to sit in her lap.

Yeah srry it took so long, I haven't had much time since school ended my parents are trying to keep me busy and tbh I didn't really have much inspiration for this but it's out now so that's good right? I also got into this old nintendo game called Fantasy Life, I'm pretty sure it's for little kids...I think, but it's a nice break from reality. Anyway, that's all for me, this is Ftfanx777 over and out (^-^)/