21. Another Surprise

Zara Costanza

Almost a week has gone by since I last called Tom, but we still managed to text quite often. 

While filming for Infinity War, he's been surrounded by so many amazing people. I felt so jealous that he had the opportunity to celebrate his birthday with Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Don Cheadle, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, and the list goes on and on. But oddly enough, he told me that he wanted to spend his birthday as an early night in. Due to his strange filming schedule, this was one of the days where he wasn't filming at like 12am, so he mentioned that he was just going to have a night in with Harrison or something. 

A couple of weeks ago, I planned on visiting him on the set of Infinity War for his birthday. To be honest, I was also extremely excited to meet pretty much everyone else a part of the MCU as the majority of the cast was there for the filming of Infinity War. I communicated with the Russo brothers to make sure it was okay that I'd be visiting the set. There was only one condition: no posting of the Infinity War set online.

I actually managed to get in touch with Elizabeth Olsen to help me pull off the surprise. I had met her before when she filmed an episode of Grey's Anatomy with me. Coincidentally, Tom had a scene with her on the day of his birthday, so Elizabeth was constantly updating me on what was going on and where they were. 

Instagram

Tagged: tomholland2013

zaracostanza : HAPPY FREAKING 21ST BIRTHDAY TO THIS MORON tomholland2013 !! You're one of my favourite people in the world! hopefully, I'll see you soon... this photo makes me laugh the hardest because it was a picture that I took when I saw that u were holding MY donut that I ASKED u to get me 🥰

-----

iMessage

Holland 🕷

Zara Costanza
Hey Holland! Just wanted
to say happy birthday!

Zara Costanza
Imy so much! Wish i could be
there to celebrate

Holland 🕷
thanks Costanza! I can't
express to u how much I can't
wait to get in early today

Zara Costanza
well I hope you sleep well
then lol

Zara Costanza
r u sure u can't come to miami
sometime soon???

Holland 🕷
😔 You know I'm stuck in
Atlanta filming Infinity War

Zara Costanza
I'm still stuck here with 
rehearsals for Anastasia :/