22. Press Tour

Tom Holland

Press tours are something that I really don't mind doing. I've been pretty excited for this one in particular since it's Spider-Man. Midway through the press tour, I was able to arrange for my younger brother Harry to tag along. I'm excited to have him tour with me around the world.

Today, especially is going to be quite special. I'm going to watch the movie today for the first time ever with some cast and crew members who can make it, and I feel extremely nervous to see how it turns out. 

For most of the press tour, I knew that I would be with Zendaya, Laura, Jacob, Harrison, and Zara. Tony was going to be at a few of the stops, but not all of them since he was busy shooting for another movie.

Currently, I was in my hotel room getting my hair and makeup done. As the artists did their work, I was on my phone scrolling through Twitter.

Twitter

RobertDowneyJr : Proud of these two kids for everything that they've accomplished. Wish I could be with you guys for the press tour zaracostanza TomHolland1996

Robert posted a picture of Zara and I on set with him. He was in his Iron Man suit while I was in my Spider-Man suit. It was a random picture of the three of us having a conversation.

I retweeted the picture and read through a couple of comments.

marvelll: omg omg omg!!!! Colland got the thumbs up from RDJ?

maria8carls: Can someone please tell me when TomHolland1996 and zaracostanza start to date?

keepingupwiththecelebs: Have you not seen THR 's new article? They are dating maria8carls

tonyyystarksinternship: your fucking joking, right? !!!!!!!!

pepperony: ^^ the article is fake 

-----

I found it funny how people believed articles so easily when 90% of the time it was false. Each time I went on any social media app, I would always come across some sort of Colland photo or video. Sometimes, it feels like people are taunting me for it. I've realized that if I truly only thought of Zara as a friend, I'd feel more indifferent about all of these posts from social media and remarks from friends. 

It doesn't help that everytime I turn on my phone, I look to see if her name pops up. When we're on FaceTime or calling each other, I get nervous and make sure that my hair looks fine. And when she tells me that she'll call me at a certain time and is a few minutes late, I worry. 

I guess I do fancy Zara. 

------------------------------------------------------

Zara Costanza

The movie premiere date is nearing. It's time to go on a press tour with the majority of the cast. I feel excited because I haven't seen everyone for a while. Having a press tour means that there are going to be more interviews and promotions for the movie, but also extra time with my friends.

A voice in my head kept on telling me to do something about the whole Tom situation. But, what? What was I going to do? I wasn't going to tear apart our friendship by telling him that I had grown stupid feelings for him. It's Tom.