17. A New Perspective

Tom Holland

It's been a month since the Spider-Man: Homecoming trailer has been released or in other words, it's been a month since I've seen some of my friends. 

After several months of filming, I've taken this time to unwind and relax in New York. Filming for Spider-Man was so much fun, but it was exhausting. Plus, I've been going back and forth to Atlanta to film a few scenes for Infinity War. 

For the past couple of weeks, I've been traveling to Atlanta and spending time in New York alone. Harrison went back to London to visit family and Jacob went back to Hawaii, so our flat has been pretty quiet. Laura moved to LA to carry on with her modeling and Zendaya's been filming for other movies. 

Zara's also been pretty busy preparing for her upcoming movie, but she found time to come visit me in New York for the weekend. We've stayed in touch through FaceTIme and texting, but I'm excited to see her since it's been a while. 

I was sitting on one of the chairs by the counter scrolling through Instagram.

Instagram

lifeisaloha ✅: I miss being on set

lifeisaloha : I miss being on set. Especially with tomholland2013 😩❤️

Tagged: tomholland2013, mariagreen77

Comments

tomholland2013 : lol I kinda miss u too

tianadeluca73: 😍😍 this is so cute!

degeorges: petition for a reunion? yes plzz

zendaya : Bestieeessss

zaracostanza : hey look it's my 2 favs in 1 photo (maria and Jacob)

edenschellburg: MORE BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS PLEASE AND THANKS

tomholland2013 : Please we all know that I'm the REAL favourite 😤 zaracostanza

-----

I continued scrolling down my Instagram. I was tagged in so many different edits. Some were of Zendaya and I (#tomdaya) and others were of Zara and I (#colland).

There was this one fan edit of Zara and me that were just several pictures and videos of us with music. I always thought that these were cool, but never really put much thought into it besides that. I think it's sick that people put time and effort into making these and I love them.