6. Morning Surprises

Zara Costanza

After a great weekend at Comic-Con, it was time to return back to Atlanta and resume filming. 

Tom and I were relaxing at his house. Everyone else was shooting or was busy, so it was only the two of us hanging out, which tended to happen quite often since we had a lot of scenes with one another. We would either watch movies together, chill in the pool, or play a game or sport. In fact, I probably spent most of my time with Tom and we became really good friends. 

Over the past few weeks, Tom, Harrison, and I spent a weekend watching the entire Harry Potter series, and those movies are long (not that I'm complaining).

"We can watch the Harry Potter series again," I suggested. I love Harry Potter. The books and movies were basically my entire childhood. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson are my three idols. Meeting at least one of them has been on my bucket list for nearly 15 years now.

Tom sighed, "Zar, we had an entire marathon with Harrison like two weeks ago. How many hours of film was that? Why don't we watch some other film or do something else?"

An idea sparked in my head, "Wait, Zendaya told me that you were in The Impossible. I want to see it!" A smile began to form on my face.

He groaned, "No, please no. You're literally going to tease me for eternity."

"Aww, little Tom Holland on screen! I would kill to see that, come on, please!" I begged, hoping that he would agree.

"Okay," he said easily and then began to smirk. Whenever Tom made this face, it always means that he's scheming something. I swear, if it were anyone else, this situation would've been different, but because it was me, there was probably something more to it. There was always a catch. 

"We can watch The Impossible... only if we watch Spy Kids 4 next time."

I sunk down into the couch. "No, no, no. You're going to hold that against me for eternity. Seriously, I haven't watched that movie in forever and don't plan on doing so." 

I love the Spy Kids movies, but I haven't been able to watch the 4th one since the premiere. I didn't like the idea of seeing 9 or 10-year-old me on-screen. 

Tom gave me this intimidating look. I sighed, "I was ten, no judging my acting skills."

"Is that a deal?"

I sighed, I never won these battles. "You are terrible. Absolutely terrible, Holland. I hope you know that I haven't seen that movie since the premiere."

------------------------------------------------------

A day had passed since the day I spent with Tom. Today, we were shooting a few scenes in the studio.

I was dressed and ready to shoot another scene. This time, Zendaya, Tom, Tony, Jacob, Laura, and I were all on-screen together. I already had a good feeling about this scene. There were only a couple of scenes where all six of us were on-screen.

I walked onto the set with Zendaya and Laura, since the boys were already there. We were in the midst of speaking about the weirdest interviews we had ever done when Harrison blurted out, "Zara's turning 20 tomorrow!"

A lot of the cast and some of the crew members fixed their gaze on me, causing my cheeks to turn pink. "Thanks, Harrison," I said shaking my head at him. He gave me a thumbs up in return.

He jogged up to me and added, "Tomorrow after shooting, head to Tom's house. We have a-"

Zendaya put her hand over Harrison's mouth, "Shh! You fucking idiot!"