14. End or Beginning?

Zara Costanza

I contacted Gina and told her that I would take on the role. She had a similar reaction to Tom's. I had to tell her over FaceTime and she seemed super ecstatic.

It was our last week of shooting for the movie. It was almost Christmas and everything seemed to be on schedule. We only had a few more scenes to shoot this week and surprisingly it wasn't supposed to be too hectic. I was happy that we would receive a month's break before having to do a few interviews here and there and begin the press events. After that, the trailer was supposed to be shown during March and then July would come and the movie would be released.

iMessage

Penis Parker (SMHC Cast + Harrison)

Holland 🕷
Last week of shooting guys!

Lau-RAWW 🐯
Are you excited or something? :/

Lau-RAWW 🐯
Last week we'll be together
on set ;(

Disney Gal
I know. I guess evil spawn
will forever be evil

Holland 🕷
Yeah bc I'm going to miss
you guys so much 🙄

Tony the Ravioli
Don't get so sappy

Har-raisin
I bet €5, the girls are
going to cry by Wednesday

Tony the Ravioli
It's on

Lau-RAWW 🐯
Hey! Harrison...

JaCob thE Pin-Apple
Eh, I'd give it another year.
What if there's another movie?
Then we're stuck together again...

Zara Costanza
True

Zara Costanza
I'll miss you morons ;(

Holland 🕷
what about the press tour?

------------------------------------------------------

The usual 7 of us were lounging around on set. We were socializing as Robert did one of his scenes. It was Wednesday, and we had two days left of re-doing any scenes that needed to be fixed for the final cut.

"I can't believe that there's one day left of shooting," Tony began. "It's seriously felt like it's only been like a month. It's like I've known you guys for two years."

I noticed that Laura was staring at the ground. "Don't get all sappy, Tony. Otherwise, you'll lose your bet," said Laura.

For a few moments, none of us said anything. Suddenly, Laura began to sob, followed by Zendaya, then me.

"Guys, what the hell! I thought we were going strong until tomorrow!" I exclaimed, wiping away my tears from my face as I hugged Laura and Zendaya.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to, it j-just started and I c-can't stop," said Laura, her face in her hands.

"We suck. We were doing so well. Now we've proven Harrison r-right!"

Harrison, Tony, Jacob, and Tom all began to laugh.

Harrison began to clap and then extended a hand to Tony. "That's €5, Tony! I knew it! I can't believe you actually thought that they would last until tomorrow!"