27. Press, Press, Press

Zara Costanza

After meeting Harry, I felt so much better. He was very friendly and outgoing, so it made things much easier for me. He really felt like a friend. We chatted and shared stories. We had lots of time to bond that day and it also seemed like Tom enjoyed it as well.

Today, we had another press event. Only, this time, we were going to be sitting on stage answering questions from the audience. To get into the event, there was a red carpet. 

My look for this press event was simple; a maroon dress that went down to my heels with a simple v-neck cut and open back. I wore silver heels with a silver bracelet on my wrist. My hair was lightly curled at the ends, similar to some of my past looks.

I walked down the carpet and smiled for the cameras. I scanned the room for Tom. He wore a blue suit which really brought out some of his features. Once we found each other, we took a few pictures together.

He slid his hand around my waist and said, "Hey, you look stunning as always. I've missed you," he was careful to be quiet so that only I could hear him.

"Thank you, and you look nice as well! It's only been like five days and we called every day," I chuckled, hoping that I wasn't blushing too hard. 

He sarcastically dropped his jaw, "Wow, if that's the case, then I won't come over tonight."

I chuckled, "No, no! I'm just joking, you know that I've missed you too," I pouted and gave him a certain look.

He smirked and tightened his grip around my waist, "Okay, come to my room at 9."

I grinned slightly and just wanted to hug him and have him hold me, but of course, there were cameras everywhere.

"How was your flight?" He asked, as we continued to look in other directions and smile at different cameras every few seconds.

Almost everyone from the cast flew to Rome. Tom and I flew in on different days since he had more interviews lined up than I did.

"It was alright. I'm kind of tired and sleepy. Have you gotten to explored Rome yet over these past few days?"

"A little bit, but not much-" we were told to go to one of the rooms to do an interview with Tony, Jacob, Zendaya, and Laura.

Tom and I walked off of the carpet and followed the person's instructions. As we left, I caught a glimpse of Robert entering the carpet.

There was a huge poster of the movie behind us as we sat down. I hugged Tony and greeted him since I hadn't seen him in months. I said hi to everyone else and shook the interviewer's hand.

She began to ask us a few questions after the short introduction. It felt very rushed as we didn't have time to exactly talk to one another before the interview began, but it was still nice to see a few other cast members.

"So can you tell us a bit about your characters?"

Each of us briefly told the interviewer about the roles of our character's which only took a few minutes.

"So this movie obviously takes place during high school. Did it make you revisit any of your memories there?"

A lot of them looked at me since I literally finished school only a few months ago. "Yeah, it did. I feel like my character goes through that experience when you really like this boy in your class, but he likes some other girl. I think that happens to a lot of people because, in high school, everyone's awkward and everyone has their secrets so I feel like a lot of people can relate to her side of the story. But as an overall aspect, I can't really relate to Zoey's high school experience because mine was not like every other kid's. I kind of envy her school life."