30. Clarification

Zara Costanza

I woke up in somewhat of a panic. The first thought that came to my mind was where the hell am I? Then, I remembered that I had fallen asleep while watching Tangled last night. In Tom's room. Guilt rushed through me as I rustled through the sheets. I felt kind of bad because I wasn't sure if Tom wanted me to sleep in his hotel room or not.

I turned to the other side of the bed which was unmade and empty. I sat up and rubbed my eyes groggily.

"Morning, love. Did you sleep well?" said a voice coming from the washroom.

"Ye-Yeah. How about you?"

Tom came out of the bathroom and walked around the room. It seemed like he was looking for something. "Great. I hope you didn't mind, but I wasn't exactly sure if you wanted me to sleep beside you, but I kind of did because I also fell asleep near the end-"

"It's fine, Holland. Sharing a bed with you isn't that bad," I said as casually and normal as I could. Of course, it was fine, it was more than fine.

------------------------------------------------------

Now, I was getting ready for an interview with Tom. Gina informed me earlier that this was going to be one of my last interviews before the movie came out.

As my hair and makeup artist did their work, I scrolled through a few of the social media apps. I began with Instagram.

Instagram

I double tapped the photo of the Spider-Man: Homecoming poster and Zendaya which she posted. Spider-Man: Homecoming was being released in two days time. I was excited and nervous, but mainly excited. I couldn't wait for the audience to see how the movie turned out. After watching it for the first time a few days ago, I was seriously blown away.

 After watching it for the first time a few days ago, I was seriously blown away

Tagged: ZaraCostanza, lauraharrier, lifeisaloha, tonyrevolori, tomholland2013

zendaya : TWO MORE DAYS...

-----

Next, was a picture of Zendaya, Laura, Jacob, Tom, Tony, and I seated together which Laura posted. In the photo, we were all clumped together, with our eyes shut. It was taken a week or so ago and on that day we had several interviews.

lauraharrier : press tour really got our hearts

Comments