4. Scenes and Stunts

Zara Costanza

A month has passed since we began shooting for the movie. On our days off, the seven of us (including Harrison) go to Tom's house to relax since it's so big. Although, that doesn't happen as often as we would like since all of us have crazy shooting schedules.

While filming, I realized that I adored my character, Zoey Fields' outfits. It mainly consisted of leggings and an oversized hoodie with graphics printed on them. Her style was similar to mine: simple. 

On set, Zendaya, Laura, Tom, Jacob, myself, and a few others had our own trailers. Jacob's character, Ned, and mine (Zoey) are best friends with Peter Parker. However, Zoey has a crush on Peter, but he doesn't know about it until the end of the movie when she confesses. Peter actually has a crush on Liz, who is Laura's character.

My character, Zoey Fields is a very clever and bubbly 15-year-old. She's in Peter's grade and her friends are mainly just Peter and Ned. Throughout the movie, she has a crush on Peter but doesn't really show it until scenes near the end. She finds his dorkiness special in a way that no one else does.

Today, I was shooting two scenes. Both of them had Tom in it, one with Jacob and another with Laura. We were lounging around on set waiting to be called to shoot.

"I know, but it's not like we watch basketball often," said Tom, who was currently in a dumb argument with Harrison.

"Tom, it's courtside and floor tickets! This never happens," Harrison retorted in a frustrated tone.

"Oh my god, for who?" I chimed in.

Harrison and Tom both looked at me surprised. "76ers versus the Raptors... since when did you keep up with basketball?" Tom asked.

I dropped my jaw, slightly offended. "Buddy, I may not be good at basketball, but I sure do watch sometimes. Dude, I'm Canadian, who do you think I'm rooting for? The Raptors obviously. By the way, if you're lucky, Drake might be there to support the Raps. He's often there at their games."

Harrison scoffed, "They're not even that good, Zara."

"Another reason why there's no point in going, Haz!"

I dropped my jaw again. "Hey, they've made it to the playoffs multiple times. They may not be that good right now, but their time will come."

Tom rolled his eyes at Harrison, "Dude, I'm serious. Just reject the tickets, they'll go to people who actually enjoy basketball and know who the players are and stuff."

I took my phone out of my pocket and zoned out from their conversation.

Instagram

I decided to post a picture of Tom, Laura, Zendaya, and I standing side by side while posing because we looked quite funny. Laura and Zendaya always teased Tom because they were taller than him. I was the only short one between Laura, Zendaya, and I.

ZaraCostanza : I found out a few days ago that tomholland2013 is only friends with me bc I'm shorter than him. ouch :/

Comments

tomholland2013 : right you are, Costanza :)

tom_hollandfanpage: rippp

hollanddderrrs: i srsly love how queen Z and laura are so tall compared to the two of u