19. Infinity War(s)

Tom Holland

Infinity War was being filmed in Atlanta, so I decided to rent out a flat with Harrison. Harrison was also going to be my "assistant" during this movie as well. 

As we sat on the plane, we were both equally fanboying over Marvel and had spoken about who we may possibly meet on set. I feel excited to be filming this movie, but it's hard to understand what I'm meant to be doing with Peter Parker, so I don't know what to expect. Marvel is being so secretive, that I don't even have possession of the script and I have no clue who I'm meant to be fighting. 

The flight to Atlanta was meant to go by quickly, but it didn't help that Harrison was making it feel so much longer. While we still had internet, he kept showing me pictures of Zara and I, because he was being tagged in so many edits. I couldn't help but think, why was he showing me all of these now? I'm so confused about how I feel and also, why on the bloody plane?

Ever since that one video edit that I saw, I've been avoiding looking at anything that I was tagged in. Because each time I see one, I miss her and I can't help but think of her as only my best friend and nothing more.

"Look at this one," he handed me his phone to only show me a video of a fan edit of Zara and I.

I pushed his phone away and turned to him while glaring. "Why the bloody hell do you keep showing me these?"

"Why are you so defensive all of the sudden?", I pushed away his phone and just didn't have a good answer. 

I went on my phone and ignored Harrison. I began to scroll through Instagram, catching up on social media.

Coincidentally, the first thing that popped up on my feed was Zara.

Instagram

Tagged: zacefron

Tagged: zacefron

zaracostanza : i bumped into my childhood celeb crush troy bolton 

Comments

costanzasss: SHIP SHIP SHIP SHIP

tomxholland: no 💔💔

zendaya : omg the actual goat

z_costanzaxxcolland: *Tom has left the chat

brendafoxx: tomholland2013 claim your girl already

gabriellescloset: OUUUFFF tomholland2013 come get your gf

cindystarling: cute cute cute