2. Announcements

Spider-Man: Homecoming

Be sure to check out Spider-Man's story as a teenager on July 7.17!

Starring: Tom Holland as Spider-Man/Peter Parker

Alongside him, Robert Downey Jr., Michael Keaton, Zara Costanza, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon, Laura Harrier and more!

-----

Zara Costanza

A huge smile crept across my face as I read the notice on the website. After signing an NDA and several other contracts, I was legally prohibited to discuss the Spider-Man movie. A wave of excitement rushed through me as I read the cast list. This was the first time I was reading the cast list and it felt surreal knowing that I was to be working with some of my all-time favourite actors and actresses. 

For the past couple of months, I've known that I got the role, but this was the first time it felt real. This feeling of excitement was so different from any other role that I had in the past. When I was very young, I had a minor role in the Spy Kids movie and I wasn't old enough to really understand the importance of that role. As for the Grey's Anatomy role, I was stunned and beyond happy. But this, this is Marvel. 

iMessage

THE GREY'S CAST

Jesse Williams
What the hell Zara! You're going
to be in Spider-Man Homecoming?!!

Ellen Pompeo
OMG so proud of you! :))

Sarah Drew
Damn girl, you're on a role!
(Pun intended)

Me
Yes I am! THanks yall.
imy already 😘

Camilla Luddington
omg omg omg
why didn't you tell us

Me
marvel made me promise...

-----

The conversation continued and my Grey's family kept on congratulating me on the new role. On top of that, my social media began to blow up with screenshots, tweets, and more photos. Fans were freaking out about me being a part of the Marvel world.

I kept on getting tagged in posts and tweets about Tom Holland as well, who was cast as the new Spider-Man. I faintly remembered meeting him briefly for a screen test. In complete honesty, I could barely remember how he looked as I met so many Peter Parkers that day. 

Instagram