Three

"I-is this your room?" I stammer. I look at the brown haired boy sitting on the bed to the left. He looks up at me, and gives me a small smile.

"Oh, me? No. Of course not!" He reassures me. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "I'm just waiting for Aleah to get ready" he says. He had blue eyes, and his voice hinted that he was from London. Aleah must be my roommate, I assume.

"I'm Louis" he stands and stretches his hand out to me. I take it and slightly shake.

"My name is Emma" I say smiling.

A girl steps out from a weird door, a closet of some sort. She looks to Louis, before her eyes settle on me. She smiles, and runs over to me.

"I'm Aleah! You must be my new roomy!" She embraces me, which shocks me. I just stand there awkwardly.

"I'm Emma, and you're right" I say. She let's go and looks at me.

"Lou over here is my good friend! Sorry if he scared you or anything," she lightly chuckles, motioning to him. She had blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. She was pretty.

"Oh no, he didn't" I was trying to be as polite as possible. I wanted to be a smart ass, but I don't want to get into an argument on my first day. I look down at my phone to check the time. It's almost six, and I notice I have a text message from an unknown number. It read:

'Hey Emma! It's Niall :) text me later or something!'

I lightly smiled, as I saved his number. My attention went back to Aleah, who was talking to Louis.

"Emma, if you'd like you can come along with us to a cafe with some friends" Aleah said grinning and playing with her hair.

"I'd love to, but I should unpack. Sorry" I say. My brows furrow in concentration as I turn around and lay my luggage on my bed.

"You're sure?" Louis asks. I look at all my junk sprawled out on the bed, and I look back at him. I really don't feel like unpacking and then putting everything away.

"I'll come along, I guess. But just give me five minutes to get ready" I say. I grab my toiletry bag and take out my toothbrush, and hair brush. Aleah points to the small bathroom, with a toilet, sink and a cabinet. I quickly brush my teeth, and throw my hair into a messy bun. I look at my reflection and see green eyes looking back. I hate wearing foundation. I have to many freckles to cover up. My dark brown hair looks like I could have a bird nesting in it. I sigh, and push the bathroom door open. I look down at my clothes. I was wearing a big sweat shirt and some black leggings. Louis and Aleah were both looking at me.

"I'm ready" I tell them, pushing my arms up in the air and the swiftly moving them back down. I grab my phone, and my purse. I follow them out to the hallway, then out the building doors. We walk around the parking lot, before they stop at a black mustang. I'm assuming its Louis' car because he gets into the driver seat. I hop in the back and we take off. I fumble for my phone and text Niall.

' Hey! I just wanted to tell you I got your text :) '

I slip my phone back into my purse, and rest my head on my arm against the window.