Chapter 10: Those Eyes and a Tricky Dilemma

Hey guys!

I know I haven't updated for a while. I have so much going on. :( Today, I pretty much was attached to the computer since it is my last day before I am gone for an entire week! NO WATTPAD! :( I hope you enjoy this chapter! I worked extra hard on it to make it a somewhat longer chapter, but towards the end, I got writers' block :( My goal is to make a chapter 9 pages, but I don't think that that is possible for me. I especially made Emmarose's POV longer since I got requests from a few people. ENJOY! VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

<3 Jenn

 P.S.: PLEASE CHECK OUT @HopeInLovexx story Being with Him! 

P.P.S.: STORY IS DEDICATED TO @HopeInLovexx for being so supportive of me when no one else was there for me! Love you lots! :D

P.P.P.S.: PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORIES "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"  and "Walking on Broken Glass" PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! :D

LOVE YOU ALL! :D THANKS A BUNCH! :D

Chapter 10: Those Eyes and a Tricky Dilemma

Harry Styles’ P.O.V.

Throughout the entire car ride, my mind kept wandering to why Louis was needed back at the police station again. Did they need to interrogate him more? No, that couldn’t be true. When we visited the previous night, they had already asked him a million questions, which took an eternity, considering Louis was the one to ramble on and on.

We, luckily, arrived at around ten, which was considered record time since there is usually much traffic in the mornings. As Louis and I leisurely strolled through the halls of the police station, we finally turned the corner, which led to the front desk. Expecting many policemen to be lounging around their desks sipping mugs of coffee, we were instead greeted by the hustling rush of policemen rushing through the hallways.

“Excuse me, boys.” A police officer said, as he pushed his way past us.

As Louis and I made our way towards the reception desk of the police station, I was completely baffled at the rush of the moment. The previous night, there was hardly any business going on, but today was a completely different story.

“What is with all the commotion?” Louis asked the police officer behind the reception desk.

He had dark brown hair that was wild and all over the place. His eyes were a grayish color that were warm and friendly. His face had a light shadow, clearly indicating that he probably hadn't shaved in the last day. His body was very fit, considering that he was a police officer after all and needed to be healthy to fight crime. All in all he was a handsome young man in his late twenties, who, I'm assuming, was a rookie at his job.

“We’re all- oh, Louis Tomlinson! Just the man I wanted to see!” The policeman’s eyes shot up to Louis. “We have already located Carla Hersch’s previous house through past records and bills.”

“That is nice to know?” Louis responded, making his statement seem more like a question.

“However, we do need you for a couple of things. Do you mind if you two come with us to investigate the area? We need some clarification of where the corpse was laid and all the details of where you two had that encounter, Louis.” The police officer said. He came around the desk to come face-to-face with us.

“Um... I have to check with Simon Cowell since we need to arrive back for rehearsals.” Louis faltered a bit since we had to check with Simon first. Missing the entire day of rehearsals could really drag the rest of the band down.