The Final Experiment

Hey everybody this is Carpboy009 HERE! With a special messege for you.

This chapter will be the longest chapter in this story because this will be one of the peaks in the story. The first in what I'm going to make three. Where Nate- wait I almost spoiled that. Guess you have to read it.

Anyway it took me forever to get back into this (Depending on when I've submitted it. I mean I do write all these stories before I publish them) And my god I've been slacking. I mean with work, and the occasional Anime binge watching spree (Yes I do those sometimes... the good ones... shut up.) I've been busy with no time. Either way it feels good to be back.

Update. By the time you read this I will have been finished with the second chapter of my dragon ball/RWBY crossover. Ive also got an idea for one with a certain character everyone loves and Also I've been asking around if I should make a third one with a certain sword swinging sayian but then again there was already a story like that out there... but it wasn't as good as it could have been. And he kinda quite a while ago... eh... I'll let you decide if I really should or not.

Ok enough of this bullshit. You know who this crap belongs to.

Update #2 LISTEN UP! Alright I noticed that I had made a pretty big deal about Lazaravich in previous chapters and didn't even mention him in these "memories" So I figured i'd edit this chapter to add a few paragraphs of Nate's Fight with him. How it impacted him exc. Thanks again For reminding me. I actually completely forgot.

BY THE WAY THIS NEW ARC FOR THE CHAPTER, WILL MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER WITHOUT AFFECTING FUTURE CHAPTERS SO YOU ARE WELCOM!

This is a fanfiction.

BUY THE F*CKING SHIT!

For the next hour it seemed like, Teams RWBY, JNPR, Goodwitch, Ozpin, and General Ironwood all watched one Memory from the next. Much to the General's credit they were exactly what he asked for.

Life threatening situations.

They all saw memories of plenty of gunfights with overwhelming foes. Proving what Nate said about the Mercs was in fact true. Him and a one other or a couple vs a small army that would even give the more expedience huntsmen a tough time. They saw him nearly killing himself from climbing buildings, cliffs, wrecked boats, you name it. They saw Nate even fight monsters, all of which they had never seen before. Some were huge and hairy that turned out to be fake. They were really suits that were worn by pale looking humans that apparently could take a lot of bullets and keep kicking. Others were some really muscular but ugly looking monsters that looked like people but then again... not so much. That was by far the scariest of them. But the last monster was different. It was seen in a memory that the scientist had labeled "A hallucination like state." Nate had been running in an ancient looking city forever it seemed. Then all of a sudden there were fire monsters chasing him and attacking him. but it all vanished after he woke up to find his friend Sully. The machine quit the memory there to cool down for a while. And in that time the Students were starting to wonder How Drake was even alive at that point.

Then there were the memories of his most dangerous life threatening moments. Times that no one would ever dare of trying. There was one where Nate was running up a train then it was shot at by an Attack helicopter. Nate was literally being dragged and almost died by a flying train car when it was all stopped by a tunnel. Nate climbed back up on the car he was on and started laughing hysterically. "Ha ha... HEH HEH HA HA! Thank God for Tunnels!"

There was another one where Drake was on another moving train except he was talking to Chloe. "OH!" Ruby exclaimed. "It's the part of his story about Shamballa that we last left off at!" everyone remembered that he was interrupted by the bell at that particular part. They watched Nate talk to Chloe about escaping but she refused. They argued but just before Nate left he was... Shot? That wasn't expected at all.