Getting Bullied by Teenagers

Nate instantly found out that this was no ordinary boarding school.

For one it was MASSIVE! Like the size of a castle massive. Like three times bigger than the castle he visited in Syria. He wouldn't be surprised if there was some secret passage that they stumble across at some point. There were statues of apparent 'ancient heroes of Remnant'. Whatever that meant. Wherever he looked he would see more kids dressed in the school's uniform either heading for the library, where they were walking to, or wherever else these people go in this massive place.

The group of Team RWBY and Nathan Drake made it to two massive doors that looked like they would be almost impossible to move. But when the small girl in the red hood, Ruby if he remembered, moved it like it was nothing he started to wonder just how strong were these girls. Then the door finally opened and a 'library' was revealed.

He was sure now that this was no ordinary boarding school. This certainly was nothing like the orphanage he lived in as a kid. The 'library' they called it, was almost the size the mansion that Sullivan had his eyes on for a while. If not bigger. There were rows upon rows of nothing but books with tables set up in every other row. Nate stood there with his jaw hung open. The library in Sully's place had nothing on this. From where they were standing they could see several students walking around or sitting down studying.

"This is the library. Beacon Academe is known for owning one of the largest libraries in all of Remnant. The largest in the world however belongs to the Schnee Dust Company. My father's company. But he keeps it private to only himself. Even I'm not allowed to enter it."

Weiss Schnee, he remembered, started explaining the purpose of the library. But more towards her team leader Ruby. 'how old are these girls? And what's the Schnee Dust Company?' Nate thought as he watched Ruby and Weiss argue about homework, and literature, and bunch of other stuff that didn't matter. What mattered now is the huge amount of books that he could use to figure out where in the world he was. Nate then walked a few steps back towards the books behind him then turned to find Blake in his way, watching his every move.

"If you want, I can help you find something that may help you." She spoke in ease. Knowing that he was up to something but played it off pretending to be the innocent girl she looked like to him. But she could tell from the moment he looked off into the window the second time during their original meeting in the medical wing that he was going to try and run away. What she couldn't figure out was why? Was he some kind of enemy of the school? Or did he just not like Beacon? As ridiculous as the second one sounded, both were likely possibilities. But She couldn't jump to conclusions yet. She had to figure out what his game was and how to beat it before he does something stupid and hurts someone.

He looked at Blake with a panicked expression before taking a breath "Gah! ...Jesus kid, don't do that." He calmed down a little. "I was wondering if I could see a map to know just exactly where I am."

Blake looked at him blankly but inside couldn't believe what she was hearing. Who didn't know where the Kingdom of Vale was? But she held that comment down "Ok then, fallow me. Come on guys help me find a map." The others were still arguing while Yang was laughing a little. Finally stopping they fallowed Blake to one row of books before Yang pulled out a HUGE book. About the size of her entire torso and slammed it into the table.

Weiss and Blake started flipping pages until they stopped on one that showed a map that took up the entire page. Nothing wrong with it right? Except that this map was supposedly of the world but that's impossible because He was pretty sure America wasn't in the shape of some kind of Giant land bra. Blake started pointing at right half of the island where a strange symbol and the word Vale were seen. "This is the Kingdom of Vale, that's where you are right now. Can you tell us where you're from on here?"