The Job of a Lifetime (1)

Hey once again everyone this is Carpboy009 HERE!

So after deep concideration for the people reading this I've taken the time to edit, rewrite certain parts, edit again, and finalize all my chapters for all my stories and then I go through and read all the chapters to make sure I'm not just going through with my idea for the story but also keeping everything in context.

For starters some of you might not have been comfortable with Yang flirting with Nate. Here is the disclaimer. * THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING OR PAIRING IN THIS STORY * For starters this story takes place a while after Uncharted 3 but before Uncharted 4. In the RWBY Verse this takes a little bit before the beginning of Volume 2. So this is just before Cinder Infiltrates Beacon.

Later in the story I might introduce Nate meeting Roman in some way shape or form but for now I'm just focusing on Nate trying to figure out how everything works.

So with this outta the way ON WITH THE STORY.

This is a Fanfiction, BUY THE MERCHENDICE!!

"Now girls, you must want to know why it is I still have you here. Well I'm going to cut to the chase with you. I want you four to watch Mr. Drake while he spends his time in Vale."

This got the four girls un-guided attention.

"He is obviously from somewhere we have no knowledge of, carries information unknown to us, and could very well be a possible threat if unsupervised." All of them now had a serious look on their face. "However I've come up with a test to tell us more about Mr. Drake then he would willingly."

"Professor?" Weiss spoke not knowing what he was talking about.

"Well remember when I told him about this job involving a 'Golden King Piece'? Well I took the idea of your class' initiation this year, replaced the chess pieces from before with one single... 'Golden king'. But this test will be different." As he spoke he tapped his desk where several images loaded out in front of him. "This test, for one, will not involve him being launched into the sky. He may get a terrible feeling of déjà vu." This caused Yang to give out short laugh. "Instead he will be air dropped from a bullhead. He will make his way to the ruins and retrieve the golden king and return it to me. When he returns you're to keep a low profile and watch his movements. Make sure to report any and all actions that he makes. That is your assignment. Complete it and I will notify your teachers to not give you homework for the next two months."

With that last comment both Yang and Ruby lifted their arms in the air and cheered. Weiss smiled and thanked him for a generous reward. Blake however was still troubled by questions.

"Ms. Belladonna. Is something the matter?"

Blake was hesitant at first but decided to talk. "Well sir, I just don't feel comfortable with him. And what I mean by that is his apparent lack of knowledge on anything that should be basic. He doesn't know what aura is, or what the kingdoms are, or even what the Grimm are! Then he comes out with a strange device, and shows us this map that has these strange land masses that he claims is the world. When we have proof that he is wrong. And the fact that he doesn't have any form of aura still raises the question of where exactly did he come from. There are just so many unknowns to us and were giving him his weapon back and a test? Forgive me if I'm overstepping boundaries, but what is this test for?"