The beginning.

It's a hot summer day, and traffic is ruthless this morning. The young man in the back of the matte, black limo, stares out the tinted window as he excels a large breath he didn't realize he was holding in.

Today is going to be a rough busy day. Business meetings on top of more business meetings. This young man only in his early 20's is the CEO of a large corporation and a large club.
He closes his eyes for a second to absorb the amount of work he has to do today and it's only 4 in the morning.

"Sir." The older man behind the steering wheel turns around to face the young CEO. "We're here sir."

The younger man opens he's eyes slowly and sighs.

"Thank you Ed." He pulls out a hundred dollar bill and hands it to the old man. "Here, go enjoy your day today. At least one of us has too."

"Thank you sir." he smiles.

He walks into the enormous meeting office and sits in his chair at the front of the table as he waits for his employees to show. As a few minutes go by his employees walk in and take their seats.

"If everyone is here we have a lot of things to discuss today, Sam." He turns to the scrawny kid standing beside him, waiting for a command. "Get us all some coffee and donuts." He hands the kid money. "Don't forget to get yourself some too."
Sam thanks him and rushes away.

"Mr.Johnson, I would like to start the meeting if that is okay." A blonde stood up quickly and nervously.

Mr.Johnson didn't hear what the blonde had said, he was to focused on the large mounds on her chest. He wondered what she looked liked without that tight black button up shirt.

"Mr.Johnson, may I start this meeting?"

"Huh?-, yes yes go ahead."

He walks out of the meeting office thanking the god and heavens above that the meeting is over and his headache could finally go away.
Checking the time on his watch he hisses under his breath.

"Shit, I'm late."

**************

Tori sits impatiently waiting for the interviewer to show up, she crosses her short toned legs and rest her chin on her small hands. She can't take it anymore she's tired of waiting, she's waited over an hour and she has another interview today that she won't make if this person doesn't show up soon.
It's bad enough she won't be able to stop by the coffee shop like she usually does. Not being able to sit for another second, she stands up and starts walking around the room and stopping in front of the window.

Mr.Johnson stops in front of his office door and throws his coffee in the trash, he'll have to have a word with Sam because that was the worst coffee Mr.Johnson has ever had. He turns the knob on the door and throws it open. He's tired and aggravated. He stops in his tracks when he sees a small female in his office looking out the tall framed window.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my office?!" His voice is harsh and raspy.

Tori turned around in panic.

"I'm... I'm here for the interview. You must be Carter Johnson." She smiles widely at the gorgeous man infront of her. She sticks her hand out for him to shake.

He quickly snaps out of whatever trance he was in and shakes her small hands.

"Please call me Mr.Johnson, it isn't professional to call me by my first name."

She nodded in understand and waited for him to sit down before she took her seat.

"Miss Walters, I've looked through your resumé more than a couple times, and I'm going to upfront with you. I don't see you working here." He leans back in his chair starring hard at her. Her chest is smaller than what he likes, she's short and pale. He will admit that she is very beautiful.

She frowned. "What exactly is wrong with it?" She was furious, she worked hard on it.

"I don't have to explain what's wrong with it. I don't see you working here, I'm sorry."

She stood up calmly and took a deep breath.

"Thank you for your time then Mr.Johnson."

"Thank you as well Miss.Walters."

He liked what he saw when she turned around to walk out. The tight pink button up shirt tucked into her tight pencil skirt. Her dark crimson hair laid right above curvy hips.

*******

"Mr.Johnson?" The blonde from the meeting threw open his office door. "If you aren't too busy." She pushes her a*s against the door to push it closed while unbuttoning her shirt.

Carter sat in his chair feeling his pants getting tighter. The beautiful blonde bent over his desk, her shirt half way unbuttoned showing her black laces bra.

"I've been waiting for you for so long Mr.Johnson, I can't wait anymore." She crawled on his desk and pulled on his tie to get him closer to her.

He smirked and quickly grabbed her hand his in large one and yanked her hand off his tie.

"Get off my desk."

She frozen. She was scared and turned on at the same time.

"Get off my desk and bend over it like you were before."

********

"Well Miss.Walters thank you for coming in today, we'll give you a call and let know what we've decided."

Tori smiled and shook the mans hand.

"Thank you for the interview."

"Would you like to stay and have a drink?" He asked quickly. He doesn't want her to leave yet, he thinks she's beautiful and wants to get to know her.

Her face turned as red as her hair and she nodded her head yes in response.

"Yeah I'd love to."