"Are you ready to go?" Kaya asks when I walk back out.

"Yep. Let's go." I smile and walk towards the door with Kaya, our flips flops making loud clapping sounds as we walk. 

I lock the apartment door behind me then put my keys into a little pocket in my bag. We get the elevator down again, mainly because we're really lazy and can't be bothered walking down from the very top apartment down to the bottom. 

"I called a taxi while we were getting dressed, they should be here now." Kaya explains as the elevator reaches the bottom of the apartment building.

We walk out of the building and a taxi is outside waiting for us. We quickly climb inside since we spot a few paparazzi just across the road.

"Where to ladies?" He asks in Spanish so Kaya answers in Spanish.

"To the beach please." Kaya smiles at the driver before going on her phone with me doing the same.

"Marc and Neymar are at the beach, they're also brought towels for us." Kaya informs me and my eyes widen.

We forgot towels.

"How did he know we'd forget them?" I ask.

"He knows us to well." Kaya and I laugh and the taxi then comes to a stop and I look out the window at the beautiful golden sand and bright blue waves.

"Thanks." Kaya and I say at the same time before handing over half each of the taxi fare. 

We then both leave the taxi and the sun's heat hits us like a brick wall. We take off our flip flops and walk down the warm sand.

"Where are they?" I ask going up on my tip toes and almost fall in the process.

"I don't kn- oh wait there they are." Kaya stops herself in the middle of her sentence before pointing to the far right of the beach were two men are pushing each other around in the water.

"Come then Kaya." I shout before running towards where they are as Neymar and Marc are walking out of the water towards us.

It's like slow motion when they walk out of the sea. The water droplets fall from their amazing bodies, Neymar runs a hand through his hair while Marc is running his hands over his arms and chest wiping off the water from his body. 

It doesn't seem to only be Kaya and I looking at Neymar and Marc, people on the beach are also looking at their god like bodies, and the paparazzi are taking pictures from a far.

"Hi babe." Marc smiles brightly as Kaya and I both slip out of our dresses and sit down on the towels. Kaya leans her neck up as Marc bends down and they kiss sweetly.

"Will you put my sun cream on babe?" Kaya asks Marc as she picks up her sun cream out of her bag and hands it to him.

"Do I have a choice?" Marc teases.

"Nope." Kaya pops the 'p' as she speaks making Marc laugh. I start to put the sun cream all over my legs, my arms, stomach and chest and shoulders.

"Here, I'll do you back." Neymar takes the sun cream out of my hands and squirts some sun cream onto his hands before he sits behind me and rubs the liquid onto my shoulders then then down my upper back and lower back.

I shiver as his rough hands touch my back, he must notice because I can basically hear his smirk. His hands move slowly across my back, I feel like we're the only people here right now. A few minutes later he taps my shoulders with some sun cream and he starts to rub him hands into my shoulders, making me feel like I'm getting a massage, which makes my head roll back.