╟ Chapter 135: The Heavenly Demon - Doflamingo ╢

Start from the beginning

"Listen to me, you little shit. You will lower your voice or I will cut your tongue. Nobody is supposed to know we are here. If you keep going, you are going to alert the big heads on this stupid island. Understood?" you punctuated each word carefully, and Bartolomeo nodded quickly in slight fear. "Good. Now, tell me where I can get out of here"

"Uh....The doors are closed. The only way would be the exits of the audience" he answered.

"Thank you. Be a good boy and don't let anyone else know about our conversation. Okay?" you faked your soft tone, a hint of danger behind your words.

"YES, MA'AM! I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS, (Y/N)-SENPAI!" yelled Bartolomeo, stars in his eyes as he returned in his fanboy mode.

"What's wrong with him?" you thought.

You released the young man and darted to windows where you could watch the fight of the other Blocks. Arriving at your destination, you caught sight of Luffy battling against gladiators twice his size. While you weren't worried in the slightest for him, you were concerned about how he will take care of the giant at the center of the arena. You diverted your attention away from the fight, trying to find a way in the audience without getting caught.

You gritted your teeth, a huff passing through your lips as you concluded that you would have to climb no matter what. Rolling up your sleeves, you bent your knees to jump:

"Demi-God Realm: Atlas Offering"

You propelled yourself in the air, grabbing unto an edge of the wall and climbed like the blink of an eye. Once you reached the top, you dashed to the nearest exit of the stadium at the same time the powers of the Realm wore out. You hid behind a corner, inhaling sharply.

It was a close one. Two more seconds outside, and people would have noticed you. Taking off your shades, you walked out of the arena without a second look behind.

The moment you were out of the Coliseum, you took note of the several Marine soldiers hiding in the shadows. You quickly disappeared through the crowd, not wanting to have them on your back. You couldn't risk them being suspicious about you.

From what you recalled from the conversation with Tesla, the others were at Green Bit. A small island north of Dressrosa, and the only way to reach it was by a long bridge. However, from the young woman's information, you will have to find a way to cross it with a school of Fighting Fishes at your tail.

Finding the bridge was an easier task than you thought, with all the barricade tapes stating 'DANGER' and signs that showed it was broken. Surveying your surroundings, you slowly approached the bridge and passed under the tapes to reach the other side. Making sure that nobody was following you, you took a run on the long path.