AN- 1 year anniversary (pls read)

This was such a bad freaking book.

If I had to fix it...

1. I would probably throw some abandonment.

2. Sci would be protective of Red left and right.

3. Dust and blue would have a clearer subplot.

4. Chara and Frisk would symbolize Geno's hatred and manipulative nature.

5. Error and Fresh would stand as ghosts of a loving childhood.

6. This wouldn't be a freaking fanfic. It would be its own original book with characters.
(Look below)

7. Reaper and Geno would slowly get to know each other. Reaper would not harass Geno.

8. It would be more thought out. And brought to a clear ending. Not an anti-climatic one.

------------small drabble(?). What the prologue would look like. (Not a fanfic)-

I remembered sprinting from everyone around me. The looks I would get from others was overwhelming. I trapped myself in my own mind to escape the stares of my peers. Although right now I'm silent, it's still loud in my brain.  My brain gives me the manipulating scenery of a poisonous landscape. The scene is fabricated. I'm not an idiot. I've been here too many times to not comprehend the depths of the dream. It always ends up with me choking.

What amazes me about my surroundings is it's like an illustration of a field. Though it is eye-pleasing, I don't like this neverending field. The heat is unbearable. My short stature is still tall enough for me to be a victim of the sun. The field of my nightmares brings a sort of dead look to my vision. It distorts the ironic reality of this dreamlike state. I change it.

The once green, poisoning aura turned into a grey, welcoming atmosphere. The blades of grass weren't snakelike like the prior image. It was a trap. A mother fucking trap.

This trap is set up by my imagination. The welcoming masterpiece is just like me, manipulative and thought about way too much. Each detail worries me as I worry others.

"Is this descriptive enough?" My hand clenches in annoyance. This room will always be worse than any hallucination I will ever have. I would rather be insane then stare at these beige walls. I rambled on way too much for the doll-like creature to understand. The doll across the dark Chestnut table had a look of perplexion. These things aren't normal by any sense. Medicine won't find a solution for me. The best anyone can do is coax my demons out.

With great hesitation, it nodded its head. "Yes, that is all. You are free to leave, Xavier." The robotic antagonizing obstacle sets down a notebook, filled to the brim of my crazy endeavors and watch me walk away.

I exit the insanity-inducing beige room of my worst annoyances and go back to class.

I forgot to admit that every day, people I interact with conspire to end me in the dreams. It's only this one who watches it all fall down. That may be an imperative detail. I don't really care at this point. I'm not telling an imbecile about easily misunderstood instances of my death.

--------

Yeah. This is a small section. I don't know what to call it. But it is basically the reboot of A: H.

Xavier takes the place as Geno, but his whole thing is 'curiosity killed the cat.'
The story is about the perceived insanity of Xavier, who may as well be dead since he will run himself off a cliff in hallucinations and pass out in real life.

He starts portraying others as twisted realities of his mind. Which may get him killed.

----
Even though characters probably be LGBT, I don't want that to define them. Xavier may be gay, but his relationship will reflect on trying to keep it together with Xavier's condition. Not because its gay.

If you have suggestions or constructive criticism, leave a comment.

I have an Instagram: @KailHope

Follow me.

-----

Have le doodle

Have le doodle.