Undertale

I feel like I went way off plot. Well, this chapter should explain some things:
--------------------------
-Reaper POV-
I was still waiting for Geno to wake up. I decide to read some chapters in our book for school. I look at the cover. It's about Undertale.

Determination was the seventh soul. It was also the most powerful. It could do wonders if used for good, and terrible sins if used for bad. Frisk Dreemur was the last living human to have the Soul of Determination.

Then it talks more about soulless flowers, and the sixth previous souls.
Poor Asriel and Chara, though. They just wanted to save monsters but failed miserably.

Wait. Wasn't Frisk and Chara two of Geno's friends? No, it couldn't be them. One, they're dead. Two, Chara should of been dead. What the hell happened? Chara was the other soul of Determination. What happened?

What are the wonders and sins this book is talking about?

-Geno POV-
Puppet. Puppet. Those are the only words I can here. There is so many glitches. Then I see something. It's a soul. Mostly empty soul. A mostly empty RED human soul. Does this mean Frisk or Chara are still alive? No, it can't be. I saw them both die.

-??? POV-
Yes. It does mean I'm alive. But no as you think. I check to see my soul. It's almost empty. Good. I just need an empty soul for my plan.

-----------------------
Sry for the short chapter. If you are confused about some parts. Just ask. I will answer to the best of my capabilities.
Well ADIEU and BOIIIII!